2-The Regretted Past

Today, it's Riku's first time to see the theater that build by their parent.Tenn were relief to get a chance to change the past.He happy to see Riku in high happy spirit because he can go see outside.When they arrive at the theater, Miyou send them to the dress room which is has big space for Tenn and Riku play there together since they have to settle with the other things.

"Tenn, Riku, please take care of yourself okay?I will be back after i doing my job okay?Riku don't get to much excited okay?"said Miyou and giving them forehead kiss.

"Riku will be good boy??"said him and look at Riku with warm smile.

"Ofcourse i will be good boy for Tenn-nii!"said Riku with excited.

Tenn smile and hold Riku hand heading to the nearest area in that dressing room.Miyou proud of Tenn and let Tenn handle it.Riku were excited and grab Tenn's hand.Miyou were smiling and leaving the room.

"Neee Tenn-nii! what will we do now?"Riku ask.

"i don't know, what Riku want to do,i will join you."said Tenn while ruffling Riku's hair.

"urmm...i don't know! but doing together with Tenn-ni is enough for me to be happy"said Riku making Tenn blushing.

"Hahahah Riku you so silly,then you decide first what will we do?anything is fine for me"said Tenn.Riku still thinking and looking around.

"then,let do some practice!! since this room has small stage,we can perform there!! i can call anyone to watch us perform!!"said Riku.

"do you mean by you want to act as idol and perform at the stage?"said Tenn.

"yes!! i want to get the scenery how people doing performance like mom dad's talent there!! i want to get the feeling too!!"said Riku.

Tenn were smiling at Riku but his inside were worry about how it end up on the past.He left Riku because of his sake.

"Tenn-nii? you spacing again? is that something wrong?"Riku ask.

"No,let's do what you say."said Tenn.

Riku and Tenn arrange the things on that small stage in that dressing room.In the same time,both of them are having fun together and play fool around together.Tenn really don't want to get it happen like before.

After done arrange things,Tenn were busy swipe the floor and dust meanwhile Riku were waiting outside to find someone that can watch their own performance without Tenn know.

Riku walk by himself and see around the theater.He meet so many people with random costume.Riku were so amazed how pretty they're and accidentally bumping into someone.

"Sorry! i am so sorry!!"said Riku while bowing down repeatedly.

"hey it's fine,you are Nanase-san'son right? what is you name boy?"the man white white uniform ask Riku.

"Nanase Riku,my brother is Nanase Tenn-nii!!.."said Riku with adorable that catches that man's heart.

"you are so polite Riku-kun,you can call me Noah."said Lee Noah.

"Noah-nii!! nice to meet you!"said Riku and give him a politely bow toward Noah.

"You so cute Riku-kun,so where is your brother? did you come alone?"Noah ask.

"Ahh he is sweeping the room,i can't stay inside because my parent said it was dangerous for me.So i stay outside the room.So while waiting,me and Tenn-nii want to do the performance together but we need someone to watch us!"said Riku.

"So you need someone to watch you guys,then can i help you?since i'm not busy because i already done my performance."said Noah.Riku's eyes were sparkling as he was happy to found someone.