Chapter 8 : The hang out

Gregory's POV :

After both of my fathers agreed we could hang out in town. We walked through a short I knew, to go the town. " Wow, you know your way around this forest, " said Evan and I nodded. We went the park to walk and talk. We sat on a bench and Evan was telling me a story about my parents. " Then Noah came into the room and asked if we had any exotic butters. While your parents were talking about something, " he said and I laughed. Evan is really funny, but my aunt said he was always cold and emotionless. But she also had he might have a soft spot for me.

After the park, we walked around town and I felt like we were followed by something. But I wanted to ignore it, but I can't get the feeling off. We went to place where I never been before. It was on the other side of the town. It was other forest, as Evan led me through the trail. We were on a hill overseeing a lake. Then glossiness of the lake look beautiful and I saw a little deck. But the deck looked familiar to me. 

" You okay, darling? " Evan asked, " Yeah, I am, " I lied to him. I really did not want him to worried. But he is my friend and fiancé, because we have arranged marriage. Then people were running away from something. Then Evan took my hand and we ran back to town. " What's going on? " I asked as we went to alleyway. " Keep calm and be quiet. He's coming, " Evan said as put a finger on his lips. I nodded, and I saw a glimpse of black smoke. Like in my nightmare, " What is it look for? " I whispered to Evan, " It's name is V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ and we don't know what is looking, " Evan whispered back. 

Did I heard that right?  "That name I know it, it was from my nightmare. That black smoke is from my nightmare, " I said to Evan. Then my nightmare hit me hard and I started to have panic attack. But good that, Evan was there and he soothed me. He help me calm down and my panic attack stopped. " Hey, I'm here for you. I'm may be cold and emotionless most of the time. But I'm here, it's okay, I know how you feel, " he said, as he hugged me. I felt really safe around him, " We should keep moving and be quiet. We don't want V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ to find us, " said Evan and I nodded.

Evan found a ladder and we climb it. We made it up to the roof. We look around if V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ was around but he wasn't. " How about I tried to fly home? " I asked to Evan. " It's too risky for you and we don't know what it could do to you, " he answered and I nod. So I keep in my scars blue-white-ish wings in. " May I ask, how did you get those scars on your wings? " asked Evan, I know that the fact Evan has his own wings. He told me about them and I never told him about my wings. And the scars. " Well, Vanny gave them to me. When I was at the Mega Pizzaplex, 5 years ago. I am really surprised that they are still there on my wings, " I answered his question. He nod and looked at the town below. 

I went to see what Evan looking at. The black smoke was looking for something or someone. And it looked up and Evan pushed me to the ground. He was on top of me and I blushed, so I covered my face. Then when Evan realized the position we were in, and he also blushed. Then he smirked, oh no, he is really a pervert. " Will you get off of me? " I asked and I pushed off of me. He laughed but not too loud. " We need to be quiet, you idiot, " I said as I got up and dusted off the dust off of my clothes. I put out my hand for Evan and he took it. I help him up and we looked if V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ was there. But he wasn't it and I was confused where was he?

" Umm, Gregory turned around, " said Evan and I got up. Then I turned around, " What are you talking- " I was cut off because V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ was here. " This is bad, " I said and Evan agreed. Then V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ attacked us and I can't use my powers because I will lose energy if I used them. We jumped out of the way because there was knife being throw around. Evan using his powers, " Gregory, don't you have powers? " he asked as he shot at the big cloud of black smoke. I took off my ring off my necklace and turned it into a sword. It was sending more knife but clank it down to the ground. 

But it was more and more knife and I can't keep up. " F*ck it, " I said and I decided to use my telekinesis on V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝. When it sent more knife, I closed my eyes, put my hands out and I used my emotions to stop the knife from coming. I opened my eyes and the knife were aiming at us. I used my hands to channeled my telekinesis and I turned the direction of the knife towards V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝. " Any last words? " I asked but it just roared. I send all of the knife at it.

And V̵̢̭̮͒̉̈́̈́i̷̜͈̭̓̑͘ŕ̶̹̲̥̽̄̉͑ú̶̳̱͇̇̅̆s̸̢̨͊͋t̸̩̟͔͓̘̥̹̓̽̓̉̓̒̋r̵̲͎̻͕̬͖͋̕a̴̪̗͍͍͔̱͉͑p̴̗̥͉̳͓̼͎̃̄͘͝ turned into his human form. It look like me but it had blonde hair, black eyes, it's wings were the color black with red tips and it's clothes had black blood on it. And it's last words were, " We meet again, Gregory, " it said as the knife stabbed into it. But it survived and teleported away. I let go of the knife and they fell, they turned into black smoke. I felt dizzy and Evan caught me before I fell. " We need to get you home, " he said. 

Evan had me in his arms, he spread his wings and flew to the direction of my home. I was thinking who was that guy? And why did he look like me except he was different? And how did he know my name, first of all? Who was he?   

( A/N : Hey guys, I just want to let you know that. I am going back to school, tomorrow and I just hope, I can get a chapter done after school tomorrow. So, yea I hope you have a wonderful day/noon/afternoon/night!

~ Silver Moon Emily