Chapter 15 : He still haunts me

Gregory's POV :

I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I saw the others were outside, chatting. Then the room turned dark, the room turned dark. Then I was in a forest where the accident what happened. Then I realized I was running again through the forest, with the rose in my hands again. I was sacred and alone, I didn't what to do. Then I was on the deck again, then jumped into the lake and the memory of the accident is keep getting more and more intense. " Why can't I get rid of it? " I shouted. 

Then I was in the water abyss, I screaming for help over and over. But no one came, I was drowning with the rose in my hands. I kept screaming for help, like always no one came to help me. Then I heard voices...

" Gregory, Wake up, " said Evan's voice, and I awoke up. I saw Evan on my bed and I jump into his arms. He stroked my hair, " It's okay, he won't get you. Let all out, Gregory, " he said, and I cried into his chest as he was stroking my hair. Then he singing a tone, to soothed me.

He sang the song so beautiful, and I felt so much better. I looked up at him as he sang and he looked down at me. Then I sang it with him and we sang together. But we didn't heard and noticed the door opened of my room. After we finished it, " Thank you, " I said and he pulled me into a kiss. And of course, I kissed back and we pulled away. Then we heard a knocked the door, we turned to see my family at the doorway. My family looked shocked, " I am surprised that you remember that song, Evan, " said dad, and papa nodded with agreement. But my older siblings were just shocked, but they left to go back to there rooms.

" What song? " I asked as me and Evan got out of the bed. " Well, that song was the song. That help us sleep when we had nightmares, when we are kids. Mostly, it only worked on Evan, all the time, and I guess it's worked on you because you have very bad nightmare. We called the song, ' Isabella's lullaby, ' explained dad, and my fathers left the room.

I turned to Evan, " He still haunts me, I don't know why he does, " I said to Evan. Evan pulled me into my bed and he cuddled me. I feel really safe when I am around him.

A/N : Sorry, if it's short.