Part_19

After the night Manik malhotra left me on that isolated road and I broken his car my life became little more complicated. Every day I feel someone is following me. Every night when I come back hostel I feel different types of cars stopped at some distance from the main gate. I know it might be my imaginations but my 6th sense always alarmed me that like someone keeping eye on my each step.

Past few days were not very pleasant but at the same time they were tolerable. Baba have gone Italy to join his new job. I'm busy in my studies. Aanya was being more polite and helping. May be she feels deep sympathy towards my poor life. Well I saw Rohan few times and every time he started giggling. This boy still enjoying at the cost of Manik's broken car. I didn't get any chance to meet others. May be they all were busy into their studies as well.

And Manik malhotra, I didn't see him much around but sometimes whenever we came face to face, either it was into library or cafe. Whenever our eyes met, I saw him glaring at me. His dark brown eyes looked more intense, blazing and harsh. Obviously after making sure he couldn't receive any pocket money for next two months and after breaking his car, his anger towards me was obvious thing.

After mathematics class, I threw my everything into bag and stood up to leave for cafe. I was having severe headache and if I didn't have tea I'm gonna die surely. Upon arriving at cafe, I found it extra crowded. As I was walking in, Sameer was going out.

After Abhi I didn't see him. But now when I'm looking at him closely, he seemed not very well. Was he sick...? I know he was still grieving for the lose of his friend but Why I feel he started avoiding his own siblings. Because I saw him always sitting alone, far away from his brothers and friends.

Stopping at front of me when he looked up, he became little shocked. I'm sure he wasn't expecting me. He held that dull look on his face. Dark circles under his eyes and stubble on his face was showing he wasn't in good state of mind.

"Hi. How are you....?" I asked as he brought his those beautiful innocent eyes upon mine.

"I'm fine and you...?" he stated, plastering that same serious look. I can't believe, he was the same boy I liked the most among all his family members. Who I considered a good friend. Who was always shy but smiling brightly.

"Not really bad....!" I tried to give him more friendly smile but there was something in his gaze that I didn't feel easy around him.

"I'm getting late, see you later.....!" he said, interfering my train of thoughts. I wanted to ask him many things but still I nodded my head and had to move at side to let him go.

"Take care....!" he muttered lowly as he found his way out the cafe. My eyes followed him until he was out of my sight. Taking deep breath I turned around and when I was looking for any empty table I saw Manik. He was looking extremely displeased with me. Why he always looks at me like I did something extremely wrong. At huge table he was sitting with his group of friends, Ishan and Rohan. Very next table was occupied by Aanya and her few girl friends. Well ignoring Manik's piercing glare, I went straight to buy me a cup of tea.

Finding a single stool far away from all the tables I was going towards it. Passing by Manik's table, I tried my best to ignore him but then, once upon a time there was one Aanya.

"Nandni where are you going, come sit with us....!" Aanya said as I was exactly between Manik's and Aanya's table. There was no chance to escape from these Malhotras.

"Umm....alright....!" I replied as I complied her request and went towards her table. She smiled at me with those sparkling bright eyes. I sat at the empty chair and direction was best to bear Manik's direct murdering gazes. Leaning back into his chair and crossing his arms against his chest, with his dark and gloomy eyes, he was looking very carefree.