Part_32

It was Saturday and this weekend no one went back town. Infect to meet one client last night Sahil bhaie also came and stayed night here. They all were really studying seriously as exams were close. No doubt why these Malhotras get good grades. If they enjoy fully then they take their studies also really seriously. After breakfast every one was doing their own things except Manik Malhotra who I didn't know where was.

It's been almost a month since that horrible day I went with Manik and in return of helping me, I snatched someone's source of bread. Not a single day I regretted for pulling that guard into that mess but at the same time I didn't talk properly to Manik as well. He shouldn't fire him.

That night his each touch and every soft brush of his lips against my skin, awakened something in me. When he was atop of me and I was all vulnerable beneath him, we were that close to burn into our own blazes. During that time I felt something. And it scared me because I think I know what that something was.

Whatever happened during that one night stay, was making my mind so messed up. Neither I regretted for going with him but at the same time I wasn't even feeling satisfying. I was one of freaking confused head. I can see it in his eyes that there isn't any doubt of his feelings for me, but I'm scared to let my hopes high in order to protect myself from being hurt.

It scared me because as affected as I was, Manik didn't seem to be at all. He was all calm, collected and confident. So I've been avoiding him so that I don't have to bear that he was sorry for that night. I didn't want to listen that he was regretting, for taking me with him. What if he will say it meant nothing to him. Cause of my confused emotions, I started creating distance between us.

After keeping distance for first week Manik tried to know that what was bothering me but when I tried to ignore this topic he gave me my space without creating any fuss. During second week he tried to kiss me as well but as on time I turned my face side wise his lips touched my cheek and he became embarrassed, shocked and then angry. I'm still regretting for doing that but I knew a simple kiss always ends up into something more. But after that he didn't even try to touch me for once. Cause of the burden of study, this whole month at weekends me and Manik had company. No one was going back town and I felt really relieved that I wasn't alone with him.

In the evening when all were fed up of studying they decided to have some break and fun. Aanya came in my room while wearing swim suit, while all the way from head to toe covered. She was looking amazing. Snatching book from my hands she placed it at coffee table.

"Nandni all are outside in the pool. Let's go we also going to have some good swimming time....!" she said while looking very excited.

"No Aanya please I'm not feeling ok so I think you go. You know I have to cover these lessons today at any cost....!" I excused while pointing towards my mathematics folder.

"Ok if you don't want to swim at least come out. You looking horrible. You need fresh air. Come let's go....!" pulling me down from my bed she dragged me out of my room, straight into backyard where all Malhotra boys were already having fun. Rohan was central source of their, shouting scolding, growls and laughs. Though always older brothers taking his class but still this boy don't spare a single moment when he isn't busy to annoy someone. When we moved closer Manik came out of the pool, water dripping from his hairs at his face. His mobile was continuously ringing so he went to answer the call. 

He was sitting at the chair placed near the pool while I sat at other side, having quite distance. Aanya also joined me at chair.

"Its good you both are not coming inside....!" Rohan said as he moved closer to the edge where we both were sitting. Rohan always fight for not letting Aanya in pool because having sister inside he would be strictly ordered to behave properly. But every time he would do something wrong that later he would be getting scolded by all of them.