Part_7

Driver walked right ahead of me and down the path towards  main entrance of the house. Opening the door he took a side to let me enter first. Silence in this house was surprisingly weird. As far as I know these all siblings are really fond of parties and celebrations.

“Who’s this beautiful girl....!” one old lady asked. I looked back and her voice was  very polite but brows a little furrowed as wandering what was going on and who am I. 

“Ellie, Aaryan sir asked me to drop her here.....!” Driver told the very basic information  before leaving me there alone with this lady.

“Hello I’m Ellie and I’m here to handle kitchen department.....!” Ellie gave me a really kind smile. She was a beautiful lady in her age of around 40.

“Hello I’m Nandni. Nice to meet you....!” as I spoke, it was only when my instincts told me that where I got stuck myself. I tried to look as confident as I was before missing my train but this place and more than it, the people live here making me lose my self control already.

“Ummm is Aanya at home.....?” before Ellie could ask me any other question I just asked about the only person I can bear in this house.

“Dear they all are out for dinner. Typical way of celebrating freedom from studies...!” Ellie chuckled and I thanked for not facing one specific Malhotra. But I think my happiness couldn’t live for long before it got flushed down the drain.

“But manik is upstairs. Let me inform him....!” my jaw was almost touching the floor. Seriously. I mean like seriously. I want to pull my hairs and bang my head somewhere in the wall. Oh God.

“I guess if you don’t want to die in this young age, you should go nandni....!” I said to myself, knowing there was no way I would be able to find a secure place here when most dangerous man is upstairs. Then a door upstairs suddenly opened and my all planning, went to hell. I felt my heart jumping with every loud thud of heavy steps, coming downstairs.

“So who’s here....!” he spoke, irritation was clear in his voice. I felt my feet frozen to the ground unable to move around and face him. But curiosity took over me to as why he didn’t go for dinner with all others.

“Are you deaf...!” then his usual annoyed yet harsh words made me flinch unconsciously. With silent pray for my safety I turned around to face him. My head slightly bent, like floor was more interesting than that cruel devil at front of me.

My eyes were at his bare feet then I looked up before gulping a tight lump silently. Manik’s eyes widened at my unbelievable and un-invited presence at his home.

As his eyes moved at my small luggage besides me and then back towards me I diverted my eyes back down. Looking at his expressions and blazing fire in his eyes, I immediately realised that I was in trouble. How was I ever gonna explain him that why I was here instead of my hostel room.

Suddenly I felt a small step, he took ahead. I already started hating my situation where I was stood still, head bowed down like a kid who had done Any horrible thing and waiting to get punished.

I knew already I will regret my decision to call Aaryan sir for help. It’s not I’m blaming him but didn’t he know this monster at the name of son.

Right now even without wanting this I was at his mercy. At the other hand Manik came ahead and leaning against the back of the sofa he folded his arms against his chest. His eyes staring at me, making my condition more worse.

“Would you like to explain what are you doing here that too with your luggage.....!” Manik asked without removing his eyes from my face. After taking few moments of hesitation I raised my head up towards him.