𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐭

After years of Osiris trying to get Seth pregnant, Seth is finally pregnant. When Seth found out that he is pregnant, he was shocked and devastated. However, Seth accepted the child right away and take care of the baby.

"Finally, you're mine, Seth," Osiris hugs Seth from the back. "Our child will be the strongest of the strongest in Egypt. As your husband and father-to-be, I will be by your side no matter what. Even if you don't need me... No, I'll force you to need me. Forever."

Seth was annoyed to hear Osiris' words, "I will not admit that this child is yours. Even if you're the one who impregnated me."

Osiris just smiled a little and continued to hug Seth. Seth still can't believe what just happened to him. He couldn't believe his brother, Osiris, raped him. Only because Osiris wants to have a child with him. He doesn't want to accept the fact he is pregnant, but he couldn't hide his happiness of having a son from his own blood. Seth has no words and only kept quiet. Osiris knows Seth can't go anywhere.

In the end, Osiris got what he wanted. He never gave up, unless he got it no matter what. "You're mine. You can't escape from me."

In the middle of the night, Seth woke up from his sleep. He sees Osiris, sleeping beside him while hugging Seth's hips. Seth just stared outside. It's a beautiful moon and filled with many stars. Seth likes the view. It feels peaceful when he saw it.

"Seth...?" Osiris woke up from his sleep and sees his love waking up. "What happened? Did something happened?" Osiris stroking Seth's beautiful red hair. Osiris really likes the color of Seth's hair. Seth shook his head.

"No, nothing happened..."

"Then, go to sleep again, my beloved. You need to go to sleep. Your health is not yours, too. There's our baby inside you."

Seth nodded, "Okay..." Osiris chuckled and kiss Seth's forehead, "Good night, my beloved. The mother of our child." Seth is finally asleep again.

                                                                   --------------------------------------

Years ago, Osiris raped Seth every day. Seth surrendered and accepted Osiris' sperm. Seth always wanted to make this stop, but he can't. He's weaker than his brother. Don't forget Osiris did something to Seth's body, that's the reason why Seth became weaker.

"Osiris! Stop! Please, I beg of you! Fuck!" Seth cries and cries harder when Osiris hits his prostate brutally.

Osiris pretended not to hear Seth's cry. He felt guilty when he heard Seth's cry, but this is the only way he can make Seth pregnant.

After a few rounds, Seth finally passed out. Osiris kiss Seth's forehead and went outside. He saw Sekhmet.

"Sekhmet, you have been watching thoroughly, aren't you?" Osiris sighed seeing Sekhmet. Sekhmet laughing after seeing some dramas earlier.

"You have to thank me! I'm the one who made Seth into your arms," Sekhmet said with a grin. "So now Seth is yours. How about Isis?"

"Rest assured. I will tell her."

"You should. She put a curse on herself."

Osiris can't believe what he heard, "She did? Seriously..."

"Sooner or later, you must immediately tell everyone that Seth is yours."

Osiris grins, "Don't worry, Sekhmet. His body only reacts to me. Only me."

"How do you know that?" Sekhmet rolls her eyes and sighed.

"I put something inside his body. Including to make his body mine only, so he can't be impregnated by another man."

"You are crazy, Osiris. I hope your future child is not crazy as you." Sekhmet leaves after saying that.

When Seth heard Isis got pregnant, he got angry and wanted to run away. However, his escape attempt was caught by Osiris. Osiris imprisoned Seth somewhere, until their wedding day. Seth doesn't know anything about the wedding day until that day.

Everyone is surprised knowing that Osiris marries Seth. They couldn't do anything but to celebrate that day. Everyone witnessed that day and somehow still couldn't believe how Osiris marries Seth. Just think about it... Seth really hates Osiris and would never accept Osiris as his husband, but they ended up getting married. That's weird, right?

Isis also knows about Osiris and Seth's wedding day. It hurts her heart. She couldn't bear this heartbreak and hide her tears from Osiris. She corners herself and cries silently.

After a few months, Isis gave birth to Horus. Isis is the one who always takes care of Horus. Osiris couldn't bother to raise Horus, he only focused on Seth.

Osiris' mind is always Seth and Seth. Seth was never absent from Osiris' mind.

                                                     ------------------------------------------- 

Seth was taking a walk. He wanted to do something fun with the sand, but his power slowly getting weaker because of his pregnancy.

"Damn... I don't know what should I do when this child came out from my belly!" Seth never learned anything that related to baby things. All he does in his life was becoming a good father, never a good mother. He questioning himself if he will become a good mother or not.

Seth is actually a really strong God but has a dirty personality. He has so many enemies. How can a person like him, can be a mother? It's funny how Seth, the God of War, will become a mother.

Seth laughed when he realized he surrendered easily to Osiris. What a loser...

"Uncle?"

Seth looked up and was surprised, "Horus? What are you doing here? You are supposed to not come here."

It was Osiris saying, no one should come to Osiris and Seth's house (except if it's really urgent).

"Nothing, uncle. I just want to see your condition. I have never seen you for many years," said Horus with a smile. Seth saw Horus from the bottom to the top, Horus really looks a lot like his mother.

Seth sighed and going back inside to his house, "You shouldn't worry about me. Your damn father has taken good care of me. You should go."

As soon as Seth entered his house, Horus' face showed a sad face.

Several months have passed, Seth finally gave birth. The baby looks a lot like Seth. The only difference is that there is a little black hair at the ends of the hair edges.

Osiris smiled when he knew the baby looks a lot like Seth. Osiris kisses Seth's forehead and puts their baby next to Seth.

"What name should we give, my beloved? It's our son," Osiris shows their baby to Seth. The baby yawns and made Seth's heart flutter. Just like when he held Anubis for the first time.

"Maut... we should name him 'Maut'..." Seth answered while reaching for his son's hand.

"Why Maut?" asked Osiris confused.

Seth smiled and replied, "Because our relationship is dead to me. We are together by force, Osiris. The only thing that can separate us is death."

That day, Maut, the son of Osiris and Seth, was born into this world.

- To Be Continued -