𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

As soon as Maut said he hated his father, all situations between them became awkward.

Maut avoided his father and concentrated on his mother.

Yet, Osiris still loves Maut and continues to want his son to lead Egypt. Maut comes from the two strongest Gods in Egypt, making him the right candidate to become the next king. Moreover, Maut's intelligence and power are really impressive.

Maut walks on the beach. This is the only place where he and his mother can have fun together. The sand, the sky, and the sea are all perfect. His father suggested that he build his house near the beach so his house would be near the beach.

It's a relief that Seth is sleeping right now because Maut is very bored after taking care of Seth for too long. Maut really loves his mother, but he also needs to have playtime, too. He is still a child, a golden age to play with people.

Maut stares at the sea and looks dumbfounded as his face shows he is having many problems in his life.

"What's up with that dumbfounded look? It seems like you're in trouble,"

Maut looked at the sea once again, it was Khnum.

"Khnum? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the Nile River?" Maut asked with confusion. Khnum seldom appears outside the Nile River.

Khnum smiled, "I was bored and wanted to look around. What's wrong with you, Maut? You're not happy to be with your incredible fathers?"

"I am more than happy with my fathers. It just... hurts me how Seth got punished at that time,"

Seth revealed everything to Maut yesterday. It shocked Maut.

"You should have killed Father at that time! How can you..."

"I know, Maut. It's my fault, I should've woken up early at that time,"

"It isn't your fault, Mama. This is Father's fault, and also Sekhmet's fault. Even though Sekhmet knows you were raped, she doesn't help you. Both of them are probably working together,"

Seth is looking guilty as he stares at his son. Maut does not notice this, he only groans around telling the story of how much he hates his father.

"Maut, can you come sit beside me?"

The young boy sits beside his mother, obeying his mother's instruction. As his son sits beside him, Seth sits after him.

"Mother! You shouldn't sit--"

"Don't worry about it. I am a God of War and the Desert, remember? I'm strong. You don't have to worry about that,"

"But Mother... You have suffered for a long time. Horus and Ra both wanted to send you to Duat! You were viewed as a horrible god by everyone! Furthermore, Anubis believed you betrayed him!" With anger boiling inside him, Maut finally screamed.

Maut refused to believe Seth was an evil God. Then how can someone be so evil as Seth, who took such good care of him? Aside from that, Maut believes that people around them changed someone. Probably that's why Seth changed because of Osiris.

That's it, Maut must protect his mother from whatever it is.

"I see... So, do you hate me too?" Khnum asked Maut. Khnum was there, too. Obviously, Khnum does nothing more than watch and help Anubis get out of there, not helping Seth at all.

Maut glares at Khnum, but he shakes his head right away.

"No, not at all... But I would get mad if I saw you supporting Aunt Isis again,"