𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐫

The next morning Maut woke up, and his Father took him to Horus' house without Anubis. Maut was to change his clothes and train a little bit more before the duel of the throne. Maut came out after changing his clothes stating he'd showered 2 times yesterday so he didn't want to shower again, he had no idea of what Anubis had done yesterday. Horus didn't mind Maut showering but did run his hands through Maut's hair asking how it was so silky, as Horus' hair was always a bit frizzy. While looking through Maut's hair he saw a bruise on Maut's neck. Horus confused as to where the bruise came from Horus asked Maut, ''Maut, there's something on your neck, do you know about it?'' Maut looked at Horus confused, to which Horus gave Maut a mirror and made Maut look at his neck. Maut's eyes widened, when had this happened? Suddenly Maut's leg hurt, he had turned the cloth covering his thigh, Maut went pale. A bite? Maut's face twisted into disgust.  For the first time in life Maut felt rage, Maut looked right into Horus' eyes. Horus was equally shocked. Maut tried to guess who it could've been and then remembered he was with Anubis the whole time. Could it had been Anubis? Maut shook his head, no way would Anubis do that, Anubis considered Maut a younger brother. But Anubis was the only other person he had been with all day yesterday. Before Maut could say anything, Hathor came in ''Horus, Maut, all the gods including the Sun god Ra, have arrived at the war ground please hurry up.'' Hathor stated with a smile, Horus and Maut looked at each other before going out to the ground together . The arena had many gods resting on them and at the very top rested Ra, the sun god.

Maat suddenly said ''Welcome all Gods, today is the sacred duel of the throne, Between the two son's of our King Osiris.'' Horus looked up to see his mother she had a frustrated look displayed on her face, Horus got flashbacks of what she did during Horus and Seth's duel, and prayed his mother wouldn't do the same thing today. Maat looked at Ra and nodded ''The duel shall begin after the two son's have swore on their hearts.'' Maat stated. Maut and Horus' hearts were put on a scale and they had to swear, that they were dueling on their own accords and would duel to the fullest. After that Maut and Horus stood inside the duel's circle, a siren was called which meant the duel had started. The two looked into each others eyes and nodded, they had a plan. Maut slowly started using his ability to move the sand creating many lifeless corpses that attacked Horus, Horus dodged them easily. Horus used his ability to control the wind and made the current stronger towards Maut's direction which Maut which had an appalling effect on Maut. Akela was watching from a distance and used her ability to cloud up Horus's eyes, making him blind to the direction in which his current pointed. Maut quickly threw some sand towards Horus which hit Horus with a large blow. Akela let go of the cloudiness and until now Horus found out that the few grains of sand that had injured him also gave him blind eyes. ''it's time for the final move '' Maut thought wielding his fire and swiftly running up to Horus lighting his wings on fire and giving him a blow to his forehead. Horus fell. Isis gasped, not being able to control herself anymore, she cast a protective layer over Horus' body and decided to summon the Nile. Osiris caught up to Isis' plan and stopped the Nile from flooding Egypt, Isis glared at him before looking down at her wounded son on the battlefield. Isis arose from her seat walking down the stairs and rushing up to Osiris ''Let my son go..'' Isis warned Osiris with torment and tears coating her eyes. Osiris looked down at Isis coldly, ''LET MY SON GO!'' Isis couldn't contain herself, she leapt out at Osiris bounding him to the ground with her knife shaped Phallus to Osiris' neck. Seth watching this chaos tried to remove Isis but instead got thrown away. Osiris witnessing this couldn't take that a mere woman had hurt what was his and had his sharp veins cover Isis' hands and cut them off.

___ to be continued___