𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

I went to Osiris' room after learning about Isis's plan. I noticed he only relaxes with his work papers on his table. I am not surprised to learn that my father is a hardworking man for my mother.… Or not. 

“Father,” I called Osiris. He comes to a halt and looks at me. “I believe you should speak with your first wife.”

“Oh? Why are you suddenly speaking in such an obnoxious tone to your aunt, my son?”

“Isis has evil plans for mother. That's something you don't want, don't you?”

I pull out the items I stole from Isis's wardrobe. After seeing it, Osiris flinches and makes a pained expression, grunting. I can't help but be ecstatic when I see my father's pale face.

“She's far too obsessed with me. I can't believe she's going to invoke another god, let alone one from this country. Did she try to kick Seth out? That's impossible; she's unaware of my status as King,” Osiris grins as he hears Isis's stupid plan. “Even if she is the Queen of Egypt, she is still subject to my orders. How can a Queen do whatever she wants as long as the King is alive? She is a wise Goddess, but she is utterly blind to love.” 

“Father. If I may remind you, all of this chaos was also your fault. Your obsession with Seth is to blame for this shambles.… You don’t love Seth, right?” With a vicious look at my father, I asked. I know he's been chasing after Seth, but he's never truly shown his emotions for him. Did he ever express his emotions for Seth? No, I always notice his fixation on Seth. There was never a loving look.

“My son, you are far too astute for your own words. You are free to leave and spend time with your mother.”

I leave my father's room and then go to the lake to admire its beauty. I occasionally go to the lake to relax my mind. This place reminds me of how peaceful the water is, but inside the lake, it's very deep, and no one knows what's inside the sacred lake... That also applies to the sea. The same as my parents' marriage. Seth was compelled to accept Osiris' marriage proposal due to his pregnancy (and forced). Osiris did seek to protect Seth, but how can he do so when he is the one who constantly harms Seth? That makes no sense.

Seth is unable to handle Osiris' love. I had forgotten it wasn't love. It had always been an obsession. I laughed in agony, my gaze fixed on the lake. This lake is eerily similar to mother's. It's beautiful to look at, but it's also painful and emotional.

Why does Osiris love  Seth? I'm not sure why. Seth is always the dissident, always angry, and has a hatred for everyone in his life. It's amusing to see Seth suddenly embraced by Osiris for no apparent reason. Is it because of Seth's attractiveness? Mother is the most beautiful person in Egypt, in my opinion. I have nothing to say about Hathor.

Will Seth be okay after this? He must be taken aback and enraged at Isis. Seth is not the one who shatters Osiris and Isis' marriage. He is the victim, after all, this is all a misunderstanding. Isis needed to realize it was all Osiris' fault, but she refused. That is what creates chaos. Isis is too lovesick for Osiris. Tragic love story. 

Brother, there you are,” Akela appears out of nowhere after noticing me daydreaming at the lake. She is aware that I am preoccupied with a number of issues. She is the only one who can console me in this difficult situation.

"There seem to be a lot of guardians around our house," Akela says as she sits beside me and looks at me. "Did you notify our father about this problem?"

"We don't have a choice but to let the King deal with his own problems," I said, nodding. “This situation is partly his fault. I may not appear to be confident in protecting our mother with the guardians surrounding him. Regardless of the fact that our mother is one of Egypt's most powerful Gods, it appears that our father regards Seth as a weak person."

Father is just worried, brother…” 

“Did he?” I asked. “Mother is a strong person, Akela. He despises it when he is suddenly protected. You're well aware of this, aren't you?”

Akela was at a loss for words; she kept her mouth shut and didn't know what to say. I sighed and continue my words to Akela.

My dear sister… I, as your brother, know my value to protect our mother and you. Even if I lose my life, I owe it to you two to protect you. I want to repay our mother for everything. He hands over everything to us. He is burdened by our father's obsession with him, as well as his sister's hatred,” 

“And the betrayal from Nephthys as well?”

“Yes. Betrayal, hatred, obsession... all merge into one, and our mother suffers as a result.   He certainly doesn't deserve all of this," I explained as I walked over to the bird that had died on the corner. When I pick up the dead bird, it turns into black ashes. The black ashes float into the sky and vanish.

Akela smiles and grabs a pink flower, which she lights it up, and the flower opens on its own with her own power, “Sooner or not, it will all be over.”

“I know that well…” I chuckled. “I know that so well, Akela.” 

On the other hand, the red-haired man is waiting for his children to go home. He misses his children, even if he despises that they have Osiris’s blood in them. His mind is playing tricks on him. His eyes are empty, and he craves affection from his children.

“They are sinless at birth. They are the result of an honest mistake. The brothers committed a heinous sin. The brothers who are supposed to fight each other out of hatred.”

“Obsession is not easy to get rid of. People mistook obsession as love.” 

“They were born from an obsession with beauty. He decided to give his best seeds and two lives inside a hateful beauty body.” 

“The beauty has no choice but to take care of his own children. He loves them. He doesn’t love his husband. His husband is the life. The saddest and cruel life present to him.”

“Life dances with cruelty and obsession out of control. Manipulate the love and conquer the obsession with it. Possessiveness drinks the potion of jealousy. The beauty leaves its mind.”