𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐡...?

As usual, Osiris is carrying out his duties as King of Egypt. However, something interfered with his duty today, which caused all the Gods to gather together. Akela, Seth, and Maut are also present.

"Ra?" Osiris frowned. "What is it? What brought us all here?"

Oh, Osiris. I did not want to bring all of you here, I just wanted to see your children. Your children with your brother, specifically," Ra said with a creepy smile.

He could not do anything to his ancestor, well, the one who created the Gods and Goddesses of Egypt. She was the one who determined Osiris' position as the next king, since he became a King because of Ra. Thanks to that, Osiris has become a little obedient to Ra. It's okay for Ra to visit his children, but not many Gods or Goddesses.

Maut and Akela are encountered by Ra, followed by Seth. As she smiles sneakily at Seth, she almost laughs because Seth is a mother now. Of course, for everyone, Seth being a mother is an unbelievable concept. No one was expecting that.

Seth, the God of War, did cruelty and was soaked in blood, but later became a mother of two children and married to Osiris, his own brother. Seth was once offered the title of Queen of Egypt by Osiris, but Seth refused. However, Osiris secretly introduces Seth as the Queen of Egypt. They were surprised to learn that Osiris was marrying Seth, but no one dared to object or disagree.

"I can't believe Seth is actually giving birth, I thought it was just the rumors!"

"Why would Osiris marry him? Don't they hate each other?"

"How can Seth be pregnant? Isn't he a male?"

"Oh my, look at their children. They are too beautiful! I can't believe they made such beautiful children!"

"I wonder how powerful their children could be?"

"It would be amazing if they are stronger than their parents."

"How about the next King, the successor? Will it be Horus or that boy?"

"Somehow I can feel those two children are more powerful than Horus and Anubis..."

Their ravings and murmurs sounded like they were coming from Seth's position. Maut can clearly hear them, and he dislikes the way they talk about his mother. He does know that Seth is a man and a cruel God, but what no one realizes is that they have never seen Seth's awful past. Seth was a victim.

"Can you tell me your name?" Ra inquired, a little terrifying to Seth, with a smile in front of us.

"My name is Maut, the eldest son of Osiris and Seth," I said, before moving on to introduce my younger sister. "Her name is Akela, and she is Osiris and Seth's youngest daughter."

Everyone is muttering about our names again, as if they hadn't heard of us before. Because this is the first time they've seen us, I'm not shocked.

"I sense that you both possess incredible strength. It's possible that both of you, especially you, Maut, are more powerful than your parents. Despite the fact that your hair color is a sacred color in Egypt, you resemble your mother. I'm sure you're like Seth," Ra chuckled, messing my hair and causing my hair to become tangled. I think her habit of messing someone's hair will never be gone.

"I am overjoyed to learn that I resemble my mother more than anyone else in this room," I added, looking around the room. Hearing my words, they appeared surprised and chuckled. They probably believe I look a lot like Seth because of my appearance and behavior, but I couldn't care less.