𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥...

As the time passed with Seth once again surrendering to Osiris' intentions, Seth no longer felt remorse for himself; neither did he feel rage. This time was utterly different it made him want to submit to Osiris, for the first time Osiris had taken Seth's emotion into concern while consuming every inch of him..... Osiris used him for affection, he didn't want another heir to the throne, this time the only thing he wanted was Seth's pleasure over his own. After that, Seth kind of trusted Osiris...

After cleaning up, Osiris put Seth back to sleep before checking the time, it was 7:10. Kissing Seth's head before leaving to the rooftop he had seen that Maut too, had put Akela to sleep. Osiris silently gestured with his hands to lay Akela down in her room and that Maut did. Maut fixed himself up to make the deal, but stopped when he heard ''My son, go and invite Horus to come with us, '' Osiris said. Maut stopped in his tracks, he'd have to go to aunt Isis' house? Maut gulped ''Father, I'm afraid aunt Isis might murder me by the door.'' Osiris sighed ''Alright then I'll go with you, my son.''

They got to Isis' house at 7:20pm, Osiris knocked on the door and found one of the servants open the door and warmly invite them in. As soon as they got into the house, Horus and Isis were informed that Maut and Osiris had arrived. Osiris and Maut seated themselves, when the sight of Isis desperately running to them and Horus walking behind them appeared, ''O-Osiris what are you doing here?'' Isis said with a crazy smile, out of breath. ''Don't worry Isis, I'm not here for you, I'm here for your son.'' Isis' happy face suddenly darkened when she saw Maut and heard Osiris ''Why did you bring that whore's son to my house?!'' Osiris sighed ''That's none of your business.'' Horus looked at his mother and suddenly cut the conversation off ''I'm ready to go with you, Father'' Isis stared at Horus, horrified. ''Why do you need my son?'' Isis stated while giving dirty looks to Maut, ''I'm taking them for training, I thought it would be unfair to only train one of my sons for the upcoming throne.'' Osiris replied calmly. Isis sighed before softly patting Horus on the back indicating he could go to which Horus nodded at Osiris and Maut and they left Isis' house. It was 7:30pm when they left.

They arrived to the underworld at 7:55pm, where Sekhmet and Nut awaited them, as soon as Osiris and his sons arrived the gods looked at them. ''My son's these are the gods your making deals with, Sekhmet god of chaos and Nut the god of the sky and the heavens.'' Maut and Horus stared at the gods examining their appearances, Sekhmet was wearing a head piece which seemed to be a lions head with many gold chains falling behind it with a large red jewel in the middle of the head piece, she was wearing a top piece with a blue jewel in the middle with two chains resting on either side of her stomach, a white piece of cloth was worn around her hips which also four chains dangling off of it two around her hips and two around her thighs with a blue jewel in the middle of the jewellery piece connecting the four chains. She has 2 bracelets on either of her wrists, a large necklace, claws and tanned skin. Her face wasn't visible because of her mask. On the hand Nut was the opposite, she had long black wavy, flowy hair, it reminded both the brothers of Akelas hair very much, she had light blue skin, her chest was covered with her hair and she was wearing a transparent silk grey sparkly dress. She appeared to have a small tikka type of jewellery on her forehead and seemed to be blind because of her void eyes. She wore a golden neckpiece with black stripes connecting to her dress. Sekhmet seemed overjoyed with her expression but Nut had a worried expression on her face. Maut's eyes widened when he realized Horus was making a deal with their own grandmother. As the gods approached Maut and Horus, Sekhmet removed her mask she now had a blue and orange headpiece on her forehead, he had bold eyeliner with yellow eyeshadow and was wearing dark read lipstick. She was the very definition of the word seduction. ''These are the weaklings?'' Sekhmet stated walking around the 2 boys examining them ''Oh the boy on the left even has Seth's hair, how similar...'' Sekhmet smiled while pointing straight at Maut. ''My names Maut, please call me by my name..'' Maut replied with a bit of embarrassment. ''Stop slandering my grandchild Sekhmet,'' Nut warned. Sekhmet turned her attention to Osiris ''Where's our deal's gain?'' she stated ''You'll get it after we're done with this deal, Sekhmet.'' Osiris replied, Maut and Horus looked and each other, what gain?

After that the deals were made and they left the underworld at 9:04pm, Horus and Maut parted ways, Osiris explained how now Horus and Maut had to train with the powers gained, they had to have them under control or it would devour them. In a few minutes they got home and Maut went straight to sleep. Osiris went to his and Seth's shared room, he didn't feel sleepy he felt restless as if Seth was hiding something from him, even after Seth opening up to him, he didn't feel satisfied. He once again stroked Seth's hair, sending a wave of fear throughout Seth successfully waking him up. Seth looked around confused, before noticing the time and realizing Osiris wasn't at home for a whole of 2 hours. A pit formed in Seth's stomach........ what if he was with Isis the whole time using her because Seth's body wasn't enough....what if Osiris loved her more than Seth? Osiris noticing the hesitant expression on Seth's face explained everything that had happened in those 2 hours. Seth was a little relieved but thought why Isis would go that far to just murder him. Osiris pulled Seth into his embrace, ''My love, I would never choose anyone over you, your mine and I won't let that change..'' the pit in Seth's stomach disappeared after those words, he felt like he could actually survive with Isis still alive. ''My love, are you perhaps hiding something from me?'' Seth froze, did Osiris find out? ''Nothing of course, why would i have anything to hide?'' Seth replied. Osiris found himself not believing Seth, he softly touched Seth's neck, but a moment later his eyes widened....... a cut?

____to be continued____