𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞?

Isis walks with anger, she felt humiliated and abandon by Osiris. They are a married couple for a century and yet, Osiris abandon her easily, even Horus, too.

It's kind of unfair how Osiris only doting Seth. Then, it's quite funny if you think again. All of these years, Seth really hates Osiris and there's no way he would fall in love with Osiris. Isis always thinks there's no way there's a romantic relationship between them.

However, look at this mess. Osiris successfully made Seth pregnant. No one dares to disobey him, he is the ruler of Egypt and the strongest God of all Gods. Even Seth, is a strong God, too. Almost equally as Osiris.

No one dares to criticize them.

Isis, however, can only be alone thinking about how to make them separate. Isis is strong, but she will lose to Osiris and Seth. Very sad, isn't it?

"I don't know why Osiris sees Seth that way! It's impossible if you think it many times! Seth hates Osiris, but Osiris? Like... how?" Isis trembling. "We thought there's no way Seth would get pregnant because he is a man, Maat. But look, they got Maut."

"Isis, I don't even have the power to make Osiris steps down from his throne. If he steps down from his throne, what would happen to Egypt? He is the most reliable God and King to Egypt..." Maat said with a sigh.

Maat continues with a weird feeling, "Isis, I have a gut feeling that Seth will get pregnant again."

Isis was startled after hearing Maat's words. What? Seth gets pregnant again?

"Do you think Seth wants another baby?" Maat asks Isis. Isis shook her head. Of course, she doesn't know what Seth's feelings are. She doesn't give a fuck to Seth.

"I'm afraid if their children will be the disaster for Egypt. They come from the powerful Gods, Maat," Isis was dumbfounded when she thinks of Osiris and Seth's children.

"Oh, Isis, you seriously really hate Seth??"

Maat and Isis look behind them, turns out it's Sekhmet. Oh no, here we go again.

"Poor Isis, you must be thinking that Seth seduces Osiris, aren't you? Hahaha!" Sekhmet laughs in a mocking tone. Sekhmet loves to see Isis holding her grudge to Seth, even though Seth is not the one who is at fault.

"So, what?! Seth stole Osiris from me! And wait, how do you know that Seth isn't the one who seduces Osiris??" Isis asks with anger.

Sekhmet grins, "Because I'm the one who helps Osiris to get Seth. Helping Seth to become his bride..."

"What did you say, Sekhmet? All this time, you knew everything?" Maat was surprised at how she heard those words from Sekhmet's mouth.

Sekhmet approaches Isis and lifting Isis's chin with her right hand.

"Listen here, Isis, the Goddess of Healing and Magic, also Osiris's ex-wife. Osiris seduces Seth multiple times, no, many times. He tried to get Seth as his bride but failed. He has enough for waiting and force Seth. He planned it all, Isis." Sekhmet explained everything to Isis.

Now, it's all revealed that Seth is the one who got forced and Osiris is the one who seduces Seth into his embrace.

Before Sekhmet leaves, she leaves her words, "Isis, instead of crying and holding a grudge to Seth, how about you heal yourself and move on? You're such a crybaby, Isis. Oh, and you should expect another newborn from them. Goodbye."

Sekhmet leaves Isis and Maat stunned.

Another new Demigod?

"Father!" Maut shouted at his father and ran to Osiris. Maut's face looks so worried and pale.

"What is it, Maut? You look so pale..." Osiris worried about Maut. Maut pulls Osiris's shendyt.

"Mother... he vomited several times, it didn't stop!"

Osiris was surprised to hear that Seth got pregnant that fast. Osiris snapped, he realized Seth's condition is weaker than before. It can make Seth fell into a coma.

"Let's go see your Mother. He must need us to take care of him," Osiris grabs Maut's little hand.

"What happened to Mother, Father? Did I do something horrible to Mother?" Maut's hand is trembling. Maut knows why Seth's getting weaker, most of Seth's power got stolen by Maut when he was in Seth's belly.

Osiris smiled and shook his head, "No, it's not your fault. You will have a younger sibling, Maut."

Maut looks at Osiris and is dumbfounded.

"A younger sibling? I will have a younger sibling??"

Osiris nodded, Maut smiles excitedly. Finally, he's not alone.

As soon as they enter Seth's room, they can see Seth is sleeping with a blanket. His face is pale after morning sickness.

 ''Does this happen often in pregnancy, father?'' Maut asked with curiosity.

Osiris nodded, "Yes, my son. Your Mother must be so tired after vomiting several times. How about you learn a lesson from me? Since your Mother won't be able to teach you for 9 months."

"9 months?! That is so long! Alright, if you insist, Father!"

Maut rarely gets a lesson from his father. His father was usually busy and came back at night from work.

"Does that mean you're free tomorrow, Father?"

"Yes, I am. Now, go to sleep. It's time for you to sleep."

Maut nodded, obeying his father's order. He immediately goes to his room and sleeps.

Meanwhile, Osiris slowly stroking Seth's beautiful red hair and kiss Seth's hair. He really treasuring Seth.

"My desert, my sand, my wife, my Seth... You are my life and love. I dedicated my life to you, Seth. I love you, Seth."

On the other side, Horus heard about Seth's pregnancy news from Sekhmet. His hatred for Osiris raise from before.

His uncle got pregnant again.

Horus is enough if Seth only got Maut as his lovechild with Osiris, but to see that they expecting another baby? No.

"It seems Maut will learn all the lessons from our father, Horus," Anubis said.

Horus glares at Anubis, "So, what? Are you jealous that father never gave you attention?"

Anubis laughed hearing Horus's words.

"I never see Osiris as my father! My only father is Seth. Only Seth. Father gave me all his attention to me before he knew the truth," Anubis chuckled seeing Horus glared at him.

Anubis grins, "You're the helpless one, Horus. You want Seth's attention to you and you want him to see you only. Poor Horus, his love got stole by Osiris."

Horus seems calm, but deep down he wanted to kill Anubis. He can't kill Anubis, since Anubis is now fully a God. He can't kill a newbie.

"We are going to welcoming the new Demigod. After that, you and Maut will fight over the throne."

Anubis continues, "I probably speak like Sekhmet now. Excuse me for being harsh, but if Seth were your opponent right now, you probably give up for the throne, right?"

Horus went silent. Anubis is right.

"However, you can't give up the throne since Maut will be your opponent once he grew up. Good luck with that. I'm going to see my mother."

Anubis walks away and went to see Nephthys. Horus is thinking about how to get his uncle to be his only.

Horus is obsessed with Seth, just like Osiris.

"I will wait for you, uncle. I don't care how many centuries I should wait. You shall be mine, uncle..."

- to be continued -