𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝

When morning came, Maut found himself not wanting to wake up. Unfortunately Anubis' grip on Maut's waist didn't help in waking both of the teenager boys up. By the time they awoke it was found that Horus and Osiris were waking them up. Maut jolted up from his bed checking the time, IT WAS 9:32?! He was supposed to be awake at 6:00am. It didn't take Anubis anymore time to realize how late they'd awoken. Maut looked slightly confused as he could see Horus gritting his teeth through his mask and had his hands in 2 fists, but he thought Horus was just angry because they missed off training. Maut and Anubis rushed into different rooms, changing and getting ready to leave, as all 3 of them were leaving, Horus suddenly put an arm in front of Anubis' chest. Anubis looked confused until Horus asked ''Why are you coming along with us?'' Anubis sighed and then smirked ''I'm coming along because father told me to my dear brother, Horus.'' Horus took his arm aback walking ahead of Maut and Anubis. As they got there they started training.

_______________________________________________________________________________

2 hours later at about 12:09pm, all 3 of the brothers were returning home, Horus hugged Maut goodbye to which Anubis' face hardened slightly. As Anubis and Maut got home, Maut rushed to the caldarium to take a shower, Anubis sat on Maut's bed looking into the pendant both him and Maut were wearing. The reason Anubis had given this pendant to Maut wasn't for his safety but rather Anubis' own selfish desires. Anubis looked into the pendant and said ''tzintzer'' which translates to ginger, Maut's favorite food always had ginger in it. After Anubis said ''tzintzer'' the pendant showed an image, an image of Maut naked and taking a bath. The rule to seeing the other person in the pendant was to say tzintzer, it acted as a password. Anubis watched Maut take a bath, wear his clothes and dry his hair, it was all Anubis ever wished to see.

Maut came into his room, not knowing that his privacy had been invaded by Anubis. It seemed Anubis was sewing something, it was made out of plants ''What are you making, Anubis?'' Maut asked curiously. ''It's a lucky charm for the war your fighting tomorrow Maut.'' Anubis was smiling while sewing it. ''Why don't you rest Maut? tomorrows a big day'' Anubis said concerned ''Your right I should.'' Maut lay down next to Anubis, laying his head on Anubis' thigh. Anubis combed through Maut's somewhat still wet, red locks. Maut realized how close him and Anubis were, they always shared their thoughts, they physically touched each other at least once every time they met, and he stayed over really often.

Just as Maut was about to fall asleep, Anubis showed up with a cup of ginger tea, handing it to Maut, for relaxation. Maut drank it without a thought and went back onto Anubis' thigh and fell asleep, little did Maut know that tea had Opium in it, a seed that made people fall into a deep senseless sleep. After a few minutes Maut was deep asleep, Anubis tried pulling a few strands of Maut's hair but Maut didn't react at all. Anubis and Maut were home alone, as Akela was out with her fellow friends, and Osiris had taken Seth out for a walk. Anubis with his dirty intentions, crouched on top of Maut softly kissing him, Maut was breathing but it was as if he couldn't feel what Anubis was doing to him. Anubis' hands trailed down Maut's chest, Maut's chest was an ivory color and his skin was soft as if he were a girl. Anubis breathed on Maut's neck before sucking the same spot with temptation. He continued to suck on various parts of Maut's body, stopping at Maut's lower abdomen. Anubis thought for a minute if he wanted to reveal Maut's genitals to himself and decided to leave it alone for now. He crawled lower biting Maut's inner thighs, that's when he heard Maut whimper but thankfully Maut was still asleep. Anubis finally removed the cloth that covered Maut's genitals, he was surprised though it wasn't small, it looked so delicate. It looked so delicate that Anubis didn't want to spoil it with his own mouth. Anubis spread Maut's legs, licking off his rectum (ass) and then evolving into sucking it, Anubis couldn't help himself. He then started to throat Maut's penis, Anubis felt good doing all this to the incautious Maut. After Anubis was done he rubbed honey on all the areas he left marks on Maut's body, and watched the marks softly fade. Because of Maut's hair, Anubis hadn't realized he left a mark on the back of Maut's neck and a bite on Maut's inner thigh. After cleaning Maut up, Anubis fell asleep next to Maut hugging Maut.

Maut and Anubis awoke at 7:00pm, they got up to eat and then discussed a plan for the war tomorrow and in the end they went to sleep once again.

____to be continued____

A.T: I just wanted to inform everyone reading this, that there will be 2 alternative endings, one where Seth and Horus get married and the second where Osiris dies and Seth lives his life in freedom :)