𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐭 (𝟐)

In the living room, Horus and Seth sat together and talk about Maut.

"What is it? What do you want about my son?" Seth asks Horus with an intimidating aura.

Horus took his breath slowly before finally speaking, "Uncle, you sure do know about the throne, right?"

"And what about it?"

"I want you to be the one... to be my opponent again..."

Seth got confused by Horus, "Why? You should be happy that I don't fight with you."

Silence... What Seth said was right. Horus should be happy that he doesn't fight with his uncle, his beloved. But, in his heart, he wants his uncle to be his opponent.

"Horus, I suggest you should worry about your power... Maut will be stronger than you think. He stole my power since I gave birth to him."

Horus frowns. What does it mean by Seth's power got stolen?

"Is that why you're getting weaker and weaker? All these years?"

Seth nodded for answering his question. Horus feels devastated when he knows the answer. He doesn't want his uncle to be this weak. He wants to be with Seth by his side.

He would rather give up the throne for Seth, but now he can't. He has to fight Maut for the throne and make Seth his.

"Uncle, if I win the throne, I want you to be with me forever!" Horus grabs Seth's hand, but Seth refused.

"What do you mean by making my mother yours, brother?"

Horus and Seth got startled as soon as they hear Maut's voice. Maut glared at Horus. Maut is still a child, but he has a dominant aura around him from his father.

"How dare are you thinking my mother would be yours? You have to get my permission before you took my own mother," Maut said. "You want to challenge me, right?"

Horus grins, "So what if I win?"

Maut laughs in joyful sarcasm, "You should be asking yourself, what if you lose?"

"Enough, both of you!" Seth shouted at Horus and Maut. "Horus, you should go now. As for the answer, Maut will be your opponent from now on."

Horus stood up from his seat and left Seth's house.

As for Maut, Seth looks at Maut and hugs him.

"Why are you here earlier? Did you hear everything?" Seth asks Maut and Seth stroking Maut's hair. He loves stroking his son's hair.

"I was about to ask you to tie my hair, Mother. But instead, I saw that bastard trying to make you his bride. Pathetic bird."

Seth was surprised to hear such bad words came from Maut's mouth. Indeed, he is Seth's son.

"Nevermind about that, Maut. I will tie your beautiful hair."

"Ponytail, please, Mother... After that, let's learn something besides hunting. How about that?" Maut smiles at his mother, it made Seth smiles too.

Seth nodded, "Alright. Today, we're going to learn to fight with swords!"

Maut became happy and nodded. How adorable.

"Osiris!"

Osiris looks at Isis. He stares at his first wife, he really doesn't care about Isis so much. He likes her, but not as much as Seth.