𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞

As Maut snapped out of his imagination, he recollected the information he had received from Horus. He realized Akela and his mother were out on a walk, so he decided to join them. 

I found Mother and Akela sitting by a river, mother crying his eyes out. I hated it. I softly walked over to mother, ''Mother don't cry, even though my damned brother had bad intentions towards you he didn't mean it.'' It didn't make mother feel any better as he sobbed on my shoulder ''why is it always me, why does it always have to happen to me...?'' Mother looked up at me with tearful eyes. Me and Akela went silent, we simply stared at each other with guilt, as if we could help mother out of his miseries. ''Mother why don't you get some sleep, you have been overworking yourself mother..'' Akela stated, Mother sighed as we held him up and walked him home. We got home and mother instantly went to bed not saying another word, me and Akela sat around him, as if protecting him in his senseless sleep.

After mother fell asleep, I informed Akela that I have to talk about some finance with father, which Akela subtly nodded on. I got up and left home, arriving at my fathers headquarters  to discuss of a plan and tell him about the shameful act his so called aunt committed.

As Maut got there, he softly knocked the door to his fathers office, immediately getting a ''Come in'' from Osiris. Maut entered looking slightly worried, which Osiris caught on to ''What's wrong my son, what is bothering you on such a fine day?'' Osiris asked with suspicion coating his every word. ''Father it's about aunt Isis.'' upon Maut's reply Osiris facepalmed ''what is it this time, my son?'' Maut gulped ''Aunt Isis made a deal with another god, and I'm afraid if Horus isn't the victor of the throne then mothers life will be heavily endangered...'' Osiris's eyes widened, this couldn't be happening he thought. ''Has she threatened you my son? How did you find it out?'' Maut didn't want to say but had no choice ''Father you may not like the sound of this, but when I got home with Akela, Horus was strangled over mother and after I pulled him aside he told me about what aunt Isis was going ahead to commit ..and he wants to incorporate to make a plan to not let aunt Isis kill Mother...'' Osiris' eyes slightly widened once more but not with shock but anger, with many doubts he thought.. how dare that imbecile touch my wife?! how dare he think of even getting close to my Seth, did he forget that Seth's only mine?! Calming down Osiris responded ''How could I help?'' Maut completely understanding Osiris' anger replied ''Father, you are the ruler of the underworld, please help me and Horus get a deal with a god? It's the only way we can put an end to this madness I beg !'' As Osiris stared at Maut with utmost envy at his mention of Horus, Maut fell onto his knees instantly pleading his father for his kindness. Osiris gave a final sigh before replying ''Ok, I will try to help you out, but keep this in mind, if Horus does anything to my dear wife Seth, he will pay.'' Maut nodded ignoring the burning glare of his Father.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After Maut left, Osiris returned to the underworld in a hurry, calling out to any other gods, in the matter of a few minutes, Sekhmet, Nut, Geb, Tefnut and Attum showed up. ''What is it you want now Osiris?'' Sekhmet asked in a seductive voice, the rest couldn't care less about Osiris returning. ''I have to make a deal, please hear me out, Oh dear gods.'' The gods looked at each other before Nut responded ''What is it, Oh Osiris?'' Osiris looked hesitant before saying ''Oh dear gods, I am at such disadvantage, Isis my former widowed wife still holds a grudge to my love, Seth. Oh gods, my dear son, Maut is going against Horus and they need a deal with a god, if you would be so kind to accept this offer, please do..'' the gods looked dissatisfied, while Sekhmet just laughed before asking ''what will we get in return, Oh Osiris?'' Osiris took a moment to think ''You will get my precious Son Anubis.'' Osiris said nervous of their reactions, Sekhmet and Nut just looked at each other before nodding ''Oh Osiris, we accept your offer, bring your son's tonight to sign the deal.'' Osiris smiled brightly before connecting his hands and bowing down to the gods. Now he just had to get home.

Osiris got home, to find the house weirdly silent, ''I'm home my dear, family.'' no reply. Osiris dropped dead in his steps, what had happened? He walked to Seth's room finding his wife and daughter asleep, and then it hit him. Where was Maut? He looked around the house only to find Maut on the rooftop, ''My son, I have good news'' Maut a little startled replied ''what is it father?'' Osiris smiled ''I have got 2 god's to make deals with you and Horus, please be ready by 8pm, we will be going to the underground world.'' after that Osiris left downstairs, Maut checked the time, it was 5pm. As Osiris went downstairs he went to Seth's room only to find his wife sweating cold sweat. ''Seth, my love what's wrong?'' Osiris whispered, Seth started to move and gasp to which Osiris tried to help him. Seth woke up with tears rolling down his cheeks, waking up Akela in the process. ''Akela, my daughter go join your brother on the rooftop the weathers quite nice '' Osiris commanded sending Akela out of the room. He looked at Seth who was sobbing softly, Osiris pulled Seth closer by the chin ''What's wrong my love? What happened to your sweet face?'' Seth didn't reply, just moved away from Osiris. Osiris sighed ''My love I have no seductive intentions towards you right now, please share what's burdening you to your husband..'' Osiris sat on the same place with his arms open, letting Seth in whenever he wanted. Seth stared at him with teary eyes, before hesitantly latching onto Osiris. ''H-He came a-again, h-he scar..es me Osiris...'' Seth exclaimed while hiccupping, while Osiris sat their shocked, it had been such a while since Seth called Osiris but his name and not some insult. After hearing ''he'' Osiris instantly understood it was targeted towards Horus. ''Shh, my love we'll be fine'' Osiris said while stroking Seth's long red locks, successfully calming him down. Seth no longer knew what was wrong and what was right, he just needed someone to hang on and Osiris was there. After a while of latching onto Osiris, Seth finally stopped crying and looked at Osiris, who's face displayed guilt, after all this was because of him. Osiris couldn't help the stare of Seth and softly intertwined his hands with Seth's, waiting for a signal to let go of Seth's hands, but nothing came. Osiris took both of Seth's hands before softly pressing them onto his lips, getting a small whimper out of Seth, Osiris was trying his best to hold back, to not lose control and let his thoughts take over, all because Seth was grieving. ''My dear, why do you act emotionless'' Osiris asked, for a slight moment Osiris saw Seth's stare harden then soften ''I.....I feel comfortable...that's why...'' Seth hated to admit it but for the first time in life, this was the most comforting and affectionate moment he had encountered. Osiris plainly smiled before pulling Seth's chin closer to his, he looked into Seth's eyes asking for consent, as Seth could only agree. Osiris pulled him into a kiss, grateful for Seth's vulnerabillity.

____ to be continued ____