𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

A.T : I am so sorry i swear to god I was so busy, but for now I'm slowly updating the story :)

Akela and I made the decision to appear in front of our mother. We know our mother is longing for our affection right now. Despite his claim that he dislikes affection, we know that his heart is the polar opposite. We are very familiar with our mother. We can tell when he is vulnerable.

"Do you think our mother will be alright after all of this?" Akela inquired.

"What do you mean by that, my dear sister?"

"If you were to ascend to the throne, what would you do first?"

"Nice question, Akela," I thought for a moment before searching for an answer. "To be honest, I'm not sure. My mother lavished me with attention throughout my life. He told me that politics are terrible and unsuitable for me. I, too, do not wish to be a king."

"And now?"

I smiled, "I am willing to do anything within my power. I'll go to any length for my mother. Even if I am killed, it will be an honor for me to protect my mother."

"... You are crazy, brother."

When we went into our mother's room, we heard a large vase fall to the floor. I hurriedly opened the door and saw an unpleasant scene in front of me.

Seth.

Horus.

Seth sobbed beneath Horus. Horus had Seth's hands in his grip, preventing him from moving.

"How dare you?!"Out of rage, I punched Horus in the face. He had no right to touch my mother!

"Maut!"

"Brother!"

I came to a halt when my mother and sister called my name. Horus appears to have given up after being beaten. It's a shame he doesn't resist.

"Akela, get mother out of here and go for a walk. I need to speak with Horus,"

Akela nods and motions Seth to go for a walk.

It's just me and Horus now. The candidates for the throne. I despise being in the same room with him, but I was curious as to why he suddenly attacked my mother. Did he really want to die in my arms? Ha, probably.

"How come you did that to Seth?" I asked, my gaze fixed on him. "You claimed to love him, but you harmed him!"

"Maut, listen to me. There's a reason why I was doing that earlier!"

"By forcing?!"

Horus sighed, he knows that it's his fault for making Seth cry.

"Tell me," I sighed. "Are you planning to make Seth pregnant, so you can get the throne?"

"No... I just... want him to hear me out about my mother's plan. But I guess telling you makes a lot more sense than telling Seth,"

"Oh?" I raised my brow and crossed my hands across my chest. "Elaborate."

"Isis' powers are growing stronger by the day, as she borrows them from other Gods who despise Seth. If it means that, she is..." Horus gulped, the truth is too hard to swallow.

"She has made a deal with another God. She's insane, for God's sake. You are aware of powerful God-to-God contracts, correct?" I said. Horus nodded.

Contracts... Even if it's just a piece of paper signed by two people, it's more powerful than you might think. There are advantages and disadvantages. Contracts between Gods are risky because the consequences can be fatal. That only applies to one of the contract violators.

"It appears that I was born into a large obsessive family toward my mother," I sighed and shook my head. It perplexed me.

This family is far too fixated on Seth. Osiris and Horus adore Seth. Isis is obsessed with Osiris and wishes to destroy Seth. Nephthys adores Osiris and agrees to give Seth to him. This family makes me regret being here.

"I don't even want to be a king, but..." Horus is attempting to calm me. "If I don't become king, Isis will go insane and kill Seth right away. It's pointless to ask Osiris for help. All he does is keep Seth hidden from the public eye."

"... You are not wrong, Horus,"

"I told you,"

"So, what are your plans? I'm not giving up the throne. I'm well acquainted with you. You want to court him and get him pregnant aside from protecting my mother. You wanted a child with him, right?"

"Ah..."

The silence... I can hear his silent response. I was about to become enraged when I remembered how similar he is to Osiris. He is, without a doubt, the second Osiris. I shiver just thinking about them both. If Seth and Horus have a child, I can see that child having a life similar to mine. Except Horus is more loyal than Osiris and helpful to politics.

"First and foremost, we need a strategy. You understand what I mean?" I asked Horus. He simply nods.

"Yes. We need Osiris to work with the other Gods who are related to the Gods that work with Isis. Might as well we need something to make them helping us,"

"In the end, we have to make a contract like Isis did,"

"Yes, but I know both Osiris and the other God will have good benefits,"

I nodded, "You are right. We should discuss this with Osiris, so we know what plan we are working with!"

"Alright. I have to leave now. I apologize for attacking your mother; I had no intention of doing so."

"You better be sorry."

Horus and I depart from Seth's room. I need to look around the house because I don't know where Akela and Seth are.

As I look around the house, my childhood memory starts to show up. It was a memorable childhood memory.

"Can I be like you when I grow up, Mother?" I want to be as beautiful as you!" I exclaimed with glee. It was a full moon, a beautiful night to sleep.

"Eh? You wanted to be like me? Why?" Seth inquired, curious. He had just finished his story to put Maut to sleep.

"Some people outside said your beauty is unrivaled among Egyptian Goddesses. Is it true that beauty is the present of our country?"

"Hahaha! "My son, you already look like your mother!" Osiris returned home without either of them noticing. He had been keeping an eye on Seth and Maut the entire time.

"Father!" After my father sat beside my mother, I rushed to hug him. "Where have you been, Father? "What is taking you so long?"

"You don't need to be angry like that, my dear son," Osiris chuckled. "I'm working as usual."

"Really? I've heard you're a king, Father. Will I grow up to be a beautiful King? Am I allowed?"

"Yes," Osiris and Seth said, patting my head. "Yes, you can. Go to bed now. "Good night, Maut."

"Goodnight. Mother! Goodnight, Father!"

That was my last memorable childhood. The happiest one.