𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

a.n : sorry for not posting for a long time, my exams are about to start so I didn't have time but I will try to update as much as possible!

Maut is playing in the sand. His room is big, and there is a sandbox next to the bed. He learns how to play sand from Seth.
It was told to Maut that sand could transform into anything. Maut is obviously excited about making something from the sand.
Right now, he is playing with Osiris in the sand. Do you remember that Seth needs to rest because of his pregnancy? Osiris was responsible for watching over Maut.

"Father, I heard sand is one of mother's powers. What did mother do with the sand when she fought?" Maut asks his father.

Osiris smiled, "

He is the God of Deserts, and I selected him as such. He is good with it."

Maut silent. Then, he asked again to Osiris.

"Father, is it true that mother is an evil God?"

When he hears such a question from his son, Osiris frowns and is stoned.

"Why would you think that, Maut?"

"Sorry, Father. I heard the Gods and Goddesses saying Mother is an evil God and ridiculing the fact that he can get pregnant..."

Hearing his son's answer, Osiris became angry. He is unaware that those people are still mocking Seth after all these years.
Those who anger Osiris will not be saved. Especially if you talk bad about Seth.

"I want you to listen, Maut. Your Mother is a good God who is loyal to his family and always concerned for someone close to him. If he is evil, he would leave you alone, right?"

Maut nodded in agreement with Osiris' words. Seth will never leave Maut, his mother's instincts are too strong. Even though Maut is the baby of the brother he hates, he loves him nonetheless.

Now that the night has come, Maut must go to sleep. Osiris put Maut to sleep.

"Good night, Maut. You should go to sleep now. If you're not sleeping, your Mother will get angry with me, and you wouldn't want your father scolded, right?" Osiris smiled at Maut while stroking his head.

"Yes, Father. Good night, Father..."

"Have a good dream. I love you, Maut."

"I love you too, Father..."

Maut enters his dream slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The stadium shows pyramids outside, and there are a lot of people inside. Some areas of Egypt are not covered in sand, as some plants grow there.

That's strange. Set remains a God of Deserts, of course Egypt is mostly covered in sand.

"Brother..."

Maut turns back. A girl with long black wavy hair is wearing a blue dress with a moon hair accessory. How come her eyes are red?

"What's going on, Brother? Do not be dumfounded. Our bastard brother will kill you. I will help you," she said furiously.

It seems she is Maut's younger sister. She is not born yet, but she is helping her brother to win the throne. I think that is a sign.

She continued, "Osiris and Horus, both of them are shit. I hate them."