sept.7.22

Hello again.

Figured I'd use today's writing thing for a continuation of yesterday's rant.

It's tomorrow now.

I did indeed get very little sleep. When I decided to get up after hitting snooze a few times, I blindly made a oolong tea to go, gathered my things, and made the depressing trek to work.

And I have twenty minutes left in today's shift until it's all done. (Currently on a water break.)

You know where a pair of headphones would sit on your head? Like, over the top, from ear to ear? Well, that's where my exhaustion headache currently resides. I don't like it. My eyes feel dry and scratchy today. Not as heavy lidded as yesterday, but then again, I can't feel much from the neck up.

Trying to distract my brain with other things, like since I didn't get breakfast, what should be the first thing I eat when I'm off. Then, what should I make for dinner? And since food is the current distraction, I'm now tired and hungry, instead of just tired.

I'm thinking for breakfast, I'll have an English muffin and eggs, with cucumber ranch. Maybe seasoned with everything bagel spice. And for dinner, I have to go to the grocery store after my shift anyways, so maybe some pop in shrimp because I've been craving that lately. Surf and turf, but cheaper? Sure, that sounds delightful. Some popcorn shrimp, steaks, a nice cold salad. What other good seafood is there that won't break the bank? Fish sticks? Battered fish fillets? Sometimes they're a good price. I guess I'll just have to see when I get to the store.

What if when I get home, all I'll want to do is sleep? Then I'll miss out on breakfast. That won't matter, if I can sleep and get this ungodly ache out of my head, then skipping breakfast won't be too bad. Then, technically breakfast is the first meal of the day, so then surf and turf will be breakfast. That's not too bad, either.

And would you look at the time. Little over ten minutes until I can leave. Gonna clean up my things and get my stuff and get gone.

That wasn't so bad.

Anyways, until next time, PEACE.