Chapter 9

TW:
Mention of sa and rape
Child abuse
Pedophilia

☼︎-------☼︎

POV Bruce:
I started laughing really hard, the others just stared at me confused. I have to make it look like I was messing with them.

"Bruce why are you laughing, what's wrong?!" Finney yelled, you could tell he was worried by his cracking voice.

"I'm sorry guys, I was just messing with you. I'm completely fine, just wanted to see how you guys would react if I randomly started crying." I grinned and they calmed down a bit.

"So.. I didn't make you feel uncomfortable?" Vance asked me and I looked at him smiling slightly and saying that he didn't. He responded with a sigh of relief. Was he concerned about me?

"You Guys can go into the pool now, I'll rest here a bit." I said, wiping away the tears, which I sold to them as fake.

I never realized how easy it was to fool them, or maybe they just trusted me enough thinking I'd never do that.

Guess I was lucky there. I laid down and rested, while the others played.

"Billy, come upstairs please!" Mrs. Showalter yelled as he got out of the pool and run upstairs. "You could've dried up at least a little!" We heard her yell and then it was silent.

"Omg really?!.... YES!... THANK YOU!" We heard Billy yell as he ran downstairs, almost falling once or twice. "No school tomorrow... Teachers day... Brunch... Sleepover..." He spat out between gasping for air.

"So you're saying we don't have school tomorrow because the teachers are brunching and we can have a sleepover at yours tonight?" I asked and he nodded.

We were all happy and called our parents. They all allowed us to stay over at Billy's after we told them the address.

By the time we settled everything up, by that I mean a spare mattress laying next to the big couch and the even bigger bed and multiple blankets, we sat down talking. Billy and Griffin of course slept on the bed, Robin and Finney claimed the other mattress leaving me and Vance to sleep on the couch.

"Okay, do you guys wanna play something?" Finney asked as Billy interrupted him, "oh! We could play 'never have I ever'? We got cards upstairs.." and we all agreed to that, it sounds fun and we all knew what it was about.

A few minutes Billy comes back downstairs, holding 6 cups, a bottle of soda and a box with the cards. Griffin quickly got up the help him out as they sat down again, same positions as when we played truth or dare.

Billy handed everyone a cup and filled it with soda. "Don't you do that with alcohol?" Vance asked and Billy rolled his eyes. "Not all of us drink already so shut up." He said and Vance chuckled.

Billy started talking again, "I'll start. Never have I ever kissed anyone I'm not related to, even if it wasn't serious."

All of us drank, except Vance.

Robin laughed at Vance, who told him to shut up. Robin and Finney obviously kissed and so did Griffin and Billy.

Now they looked at me. "Who did you kiss?" They asked.

"Bruce, there's nothing you can do against it. Stop trying to play cool, you're nothing." He said as he forcefully kissed me. I don't want this, it's gross. "Just play along, it will be easier for the both of us."

"I had a girlfriend once, wasn't something serious though.." and it was true, I had one once, we just never kissed. We only dated for like 1-2 weeks anyway.