Rosie

Last night was a dream. It couldn’t be real; those sorts of things didn’t happen to people like me. Harry Styles didn’t just profess his love for girls like me, it just didn’t happen.

Any moment I was going to wake up, alone in my bed, wearing my flannel pyjamas and a throbbing black eye, but definitely no Harry telling me I was his one and only. It was just too good to be true. He had left after I told him I loved him, and he had not come back. That was all just wishful thinkin-

          ‘Good morning,’ great, I was even imagining his voice whilst I was awake. Wait a second, no I wasn’t. My eyelids fluttered open and I could barely believe it. Lying beside me, his beautiful head mere inches away from mine, was the boy I loved. The boy who loved me. The smile that crossed my lips couldn’t be big enough.

          ‘Hi,’ I breathed, and he grinned back at me.

          ‘You look surprised to see me,’ he said, and I shrugged slightly, moving closer and resting my head against his bare chest, tracing the bird tattoos there.

          ‘I thought I had dreamt it,’ I confessed, listening as a slight chuckled rumbled through him, vibrating against my cheek.

          ‘It does feel a little bit like a dream. You want me to pinch you,’ he said playfully as he started to tickle me. My screeches and laughter must have been louder than I thought because a moment later Liv burst into my room waving a frying pan about manically, looking for an intruder, a bewildered bare chested Andy standing behind her staring at his raving lunatic of a girlfriend.

          ‘What? What happened!?’ she shouted, looking in my wardrobe for the perp, ‘wha- ohhh….’ She said suddenly when she turned to the bed and saw Harry and I tangled in the sheets, huge matching grins on our face. ‘Shit, sorry guys.’

          ‘Are you crazy?!’ I half shouted between my laughter, pulling the sheets up to my chin for modesty, and to save Andy too much embarrassment.

          ‘It sounded like you were being attacked!’ Liv said indignantly, her cheeks turning red as she lowered the frying pan.

          ‘Well, it’s good to know you are protecting m-’

          ‘Wait, what happened to your face?’ Liv interrupted, a frown appearing on her forehead.

          ‘It’s a long story. Apparently, harry here has some crazy exes,’ I said, throwing him a mock annoyed look, to which he pretended to hang his head in shame.

          ‘Are you OK?’

          ‘Yeah, I’m fine, seriously,’ I smiled widely. After everything that had happened, I had honestly forgotten about the fight with Cara. I didn’t care anymore. She was alone and bitter, and I had someone who loved me. Just the way I was. I suddenly felt like Bridget Jones, and Harry was my Mark Darcy. Sure I had had to date some Daniel Cleaver’s first, namely Jake, but I had finally found him.

          ‘And…is this official now?’ Liv asked with as much subtlety as a gun. I didn’t know the answer, so I stuttered for a moment until Harry saved me.

          ‘Yes, we are.’ Those three little words were the second best thing I had heard in the past twenty four hours, and it felt like my heart would burst. I watched as Liv broke out into a grin before leaving us alone, winking as she left my room, making me laugh.

          ‘So you’re my boyfriend now then, huh?’ I asked, sounding surprised. He squeezed me closer to him and kissed my hair.

          ‘Damn straight. And I plan to be for the foreseeable future. In fact…’ he looked at me and I could see a plan hatching in those mesmerizing green eyes, ‘wait here.’ He jumped out of bed and before I could admire him he had slipped on a pair of jeans and headed out of the room, still bare chested. As he walked away, I stared. Even his back was sexy. God, I was so far gone.

About fifteen minutes later he came back, walking slowly as he balanced a tray between his hands. I had pulled his ‘Pink Floyd’ grey t-shirt on and was sitting on the bed cross-legged, and I stared down as he placed the tray in front of me. I couldn’t believe it. There was a glass of orange juice, where he had found that I had no idea, as well as eggs on toast. The bastard had made me breakfast, which had been one of our rules during the agreement. ‘Never make me breakfast.’ If I needed anymore confirmation that Harry Styles loved me, this was it. He was completely serious about making us work as a legitimate couple.

          ‘I’m all in,’ he said, planting a kiss on my cheek as he nicked a piece of toast and shoved it in his mouth, still managing to look adorable. I took the toast from his hand and did the same, taking a bite and chewing slowly.

          ‘Well, if this is the standard of breakfast I’m gonna be getting, I think I am too,’ I said, watching as a cute half smile played on his lips.

          ‘I don’t think I like you using me for my cooking skills,’ he said pouting, as he lay down beside me, still notably bare chested.

          ‘Get used to it Curls. I’m not letting you go,’ I replied, feeding him the piece of toast, which he took between his teeth and ate, his eyes never leaving me. How was I finding this sexy? I wanted to throw the tray away and leap on him, but instead I ate all the breakfast, aware of him watching me, occasionally feeding him mouthfuls, until it was all gone.

Only then did I leap on him. 

Author's Note: Hey, guys, I thought I would treat you to just a little filler chapter of how cute these two are together, I hope you like it. I much prefer writing about them when they are together! 

Please let me know what you think! :) 

Dedication to @Readingisloving, as she has written a really amazing fan fiction, you should totally check it out! 

Ellen x