Author's Note

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say how humbled and moved I am that 'Me and Miss Jones' has gotten so many views and reads, it means so much to me and its all thanks to you! 

I'm really glad that so many of you have enjoyed reading Rosie and Harry's story, and are very sad that it is over...but do not fear. This is not the last time we will see these two lovebirds, that I promise you :) because...they will feature in all my other One Direction stories! 

That's right, I plan to write one for each lovely boy, because they are all loved equally...plus I have some hopefully great stories for them all :) The one I am currently working on is.... 

'A Love, A Lie and A False Identity' which is about the lovely Louis Tomlinson, so it would mean so much to me if you all went over and had a read of that one as well :) 

And at the end of the month I plan to start my third one, which is 'An Irresistible Romance' with Niall, as that story was the most requested, so stick around and it should be up soon :) 

Below is the Order in which the stories should be read, as they are chronlogical and would make better sense as well :)

1. Me and Miss Jones (Harry Styles)

2. A Love, A Lie and A False Identity (Louis Tomlinson)

3. An Irresistible Romance (Niall Horan)

4. Breaking The Rules (Liam Payne)

5. Waiting On Love (Zayn Malik) 

ps. I haven't written the last two yet, so it may swap round, depending on which one I feel like writing! and of course which one you lovely readers would prefer to read as well :) 

Again, thank you so much, you are the best fans in the world and I am so pleased that my stories are enjoyed, that is why I write them in the first place :) 

A huge thank you, from the bottom of my heart. 

Love, 

Ellen xx