Rosie

‘You made out with him, AGAIN?’ Audrey looked at me with wide brown eyes, her hair crazy and her onesie crumpled from her night sleep. For some reason all the girls had decided to stay over last night, and they weren’t the only ones.

          ‘Shush! Keep your voice down! I only brought you in here so you wouldn’t wake everyone up!’ I said frantically, waving my hands around like a madwoman.

          ‘If you were worried about waking them up, you should have waited until they were gone!’ Audrey whispered just as manically back, running a hand through her crazy curls, messing them up even more.

          ‘And then you would have freaked out because I hadn’t told you sooner,’ I argued back, and she made a face to show she grudgingly agreed.

          ‘Is that all you did? Because they are all asleep in there right now, we all were last night! You two could have got up at any point…’

        It was true. One Direction were currently all asleep in my living room. No, seriously, they were. Splayed our across the floor and the sofas, snuggling into my spare duvets and pillows. I was not making this up.

Somehow last night the beer had started to flow after Zayn had made a quick stop down to the local corner shop and bought a crate, and it was decided that the dinner would turn into a huge sleepover. The fact that they were all too wasted to drive had probably been an important factor to the impromptu stay over.

       ‘No, Audrey, nothing else happened. We agreed that it wouldn’t happen again.’ She arched an eyebrow sceptically at me.

          ‘Was this before or after your second kiss?’ she crossed her arms and stared at me, making me squirm.

          ‘Fine! It was before, but the rules haven’t changed. Harry and I, we are not an item, we are not even that good friends. It was just an escape, to relieve ourselves of the stress of being famous.’

          ‘Go paintballing or something then, if you are stressed! I hear that’s good for it,’ she said, this time not keeping her voice down, throwing her arms up widely.

       ‘Did someone say something about paintballing?’ a voice called out from the lounge, and Audrey and I froze, our eyes wide. Creeping out slowly, we peered round the bedroom door down the corridor, where part of the front room was visible.

        ‘You go first,’ Audrey whispered, shoving me out into the hall.

       'What? No, you go; you are the one who woke them up!’ I hissed back, but she remained where she was and would not move so with a sigh I made my way down into the lounge, a fake smile plastered on my face.

          ‘Morning guys!’ I said brightly, looking into Liam, Louis and Niall’s sleepy faces, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes as they focused on me. Megan, Zayn and Harry were still fast asleep and at some point in the night Olivia had disappeared, probably back to the comfort of her own bed. Kate was peering out, her eyes and the shock of blonde hair the only part of her visible from under the massive duvet.

       ‘Why are you awake?’ she grumbled, squinting her eyes closed and running her fingers through her hair.

      ‘Audrey woke me up,’ I said straight-faced, ignoring her sounds of surprised annoyance.

    ‘More importantly, who said something about paintballing?’ Louis repeated, struggling into a sitting position.

       ‘Paintballing? That sounds awesome, can we go?’ Niall quipped, blinking up at me from my feet with his blue eyes, pleading.