CHAPTER 23 | SCRATCHED KNOT

|| TRACK : BEGIN AGAIN (TAYLOR'S VERSION) // TAYLOR SWIFT ||

"I don't want you to go."

"You don't even stay home to miss me!" Harry exclaimed, pushing away the clinging alpha. It was a quite Monday morning, both wrapped in a blanket and each other. "C'mon, Lou, I am ought to lose my mind if I stay here all day." Louis' arms tightened around Harry, his nose brushing against the skin of his neck. Harry sighed, allowing his alpha to do whatever he wanted until his second alarm went off.

"Home. You and me. Pizza." He mumbled, a callowness lingering in his voice. "I'll even allow the cat on the bed."

"Oh, you think Cow cares?" At the mention of his name, the kitten (yes, Harry would eat fish semen before he acknowledged Cow to be a grown cat) mewled from where Harry had strategically tucked him on his side. The alpha exhaled dramatically. "G'mornin', baby," Harry cooed, petting his kitten.

"Oh for fuck's sake. Does he have to be here all the time? I mean, does he, like, watch us fuck, too?"

"He hates it when you do things to me," Harry kissed the tip of Louis' nose, brushing away strands of his hair. He was an unbelievable amount of pretty in the morning. Louis scrunched his nose before hiding his face in the valley of Harry's chest, palming his tits. "He waits until you're — oh fuck — asleep. He refuses to come in when you are conscious."

"Yeah? How about now? Does he appreciate me doing unspeakable things to his mother?" Harry knew he did not need to answer as Cow's bell jiggled, echoing until it faded outside their bedroom door. Harry pursed his lips, feeling himself get wet. Louis was an outright twat. "He's smart, I must give him that." With that he closed his mouth around Harry's swollen nipple, his warm hand rubbing the side of his bump. Harry moaned, fisting Louis' hair. They were back together for almost a week and the only thing Harry was sure of was that he loved Louis and they fucked like rabbits.

Within minutes he was on his hands and knees with Louis draped over his back, holding his bump with utter possession and fucking into him like a feral alpha. Harry's heart was pounding as much with love as it was with passion. He could feel Louis everywhere even with the absence of a real bond. His hands were warm that left trails of possession when they touched his skin, his breath was fanning against Harry's neck, the tip of his nose rubbing against the crook of Harry's neck, scenting him despite both of them being drenched in each other's scent.

Harry felt owned just like he felt Louis was his.

"Fuck, baby, I can feel 'em move." He husked against Harry's ear, his palm splayed on his swollen tummy. Harry could not do much but whine, pushing back as Louis' jabbed his spot relentlessly. Louis bit his earlobe, squeezing his full tits, he spoke again, "still wanna go, baby? We can stay in and do this all day."