CHAPTER 27 | MINI US

[ TW: Descriptive Birth]

A/N: DON'T BLOODY ASK IF HE IS GOING TO SHIT OUT THE BABIES. JUST IMAGINE IT LIKE A VAGINAL BIRTH.

Thunder howled in the crying sky as the rain drummed against the windows.

"Get it out!" Was what Harry screamed for what seemed like the millionth time, now submerged in a bath, an ache spreading throughout him like venom. He clutched the edge of his bathtub until he could not distinguish between the ivory of the tub and his knuckles, panting as Louis caressed his naked back.

"You are doing so well," Louis assured, his voice soft like a kiss. Harry breathed deeply, his chest heaving as he turned to his alpha on his right, tracing his worry-stricken face with his tired eyes. Louis smiled warmly. "You are bringing our pups to this world. I love you so much, my perfect Omega."

"I-it hurts," sighed Harry, shutting his eyes as he felt another contraction, his grip hardening. "It h-hurts s-so fucking bad."

"I know," Louis' lips were on his forehead, kissing his sweaty skin. Harry sniffled into the silence that followed, placing a trembling hand on his belly. "I am sorry you have to go through this."

It had been a good four hours since Harry's water broke and he went into labour, the countless minutes spent panicking until Harry announced that if he was to give birth at home, he'd opt for a water birth. The storm worsened as the pair struggled to maintain their sanity, pain clouding Harry's vision of sense.

Louis remained a rock that grounded him from floating too far away from consciousness, handling the entire thing in a much-levelheaded manner. The bath was soothing, warm water almost allowing him a sense of security until the dreadful contractions reminded him of the reality of the situation.

Harry was giving birth.

"Lou," he whined, drawing. "Lou, I- I can't. I cannot do t-this." He cried harder as the ache between his legs increased, breathing heavily.

"Baby--"

"No, no, no," Harry shook his head as his eyes fell shut and his head fell back. "It hurts!! Louis!" He was howling now, with everything he had. He was not certain why he was doing it but the pain had numbed his mind.

He heard a sniffle, then the violent shake of Louis' frame beside him.

"Why the f-fuck are you crying?" Harry wailed, eyes wide as he turned to a red-faced Louis, deep, blue eyes filled with fat tears.

"Because yo-you are in pain." Louis sniffled, holding Harry's hand. "And I feel so b-bad for ever allowing my dick near you, and for b-being a s-shit alpha and friend, and for c-calling Cowllen a r-rat, and you've got your tits out. They are d-distracting me b-but I shouldn't b-be, and--"