CHAPTER 29 | DEMON CHILD

'Tis the last one

'Tis the last one. Y'all better comment 😍

"The little bitch bit my nipple off!"

"Language, Harry!" Louis scolded, walking closer to where Harry had Leor pressed to his tit. "That's our son you are talking about." Taking the six-month-old from Harry's arms, Louis leaned closer to examine Harry's nipple. If something of this sort had happened a few months ago Harry would have already turned red with Louis' eyes on his leaking tits but now he only felt the painful throb that was left in Leor's teeth's wake.

"Lou, it hurts," Harry whined, frustrated tears spilling out from the corners of his eyes. He had had an extremely tiring day, and now that he planned on having Louis all to himself, Leor woke up hungry and proceeded to bite Harry's bloody nipple. "My nipple hurts."

"It is not bleeding, which is a good sign. I will bring you some ointment and then feed the little devil. Has my Petal woken up yet?"

"Don't even dare to near her. I have just gotten her to sleep." Hyacinth was much calmer than their alpha son, who Harry was certain was Louis' carbon copy. Louis stood up from their nest near the window, his upper body naked as his muscled winked at Harry. Louis had seemed to take the dad body jokes a little too much to his heart these days, and for an alpha who refused to wake up ten minutes before his shift, Louis had started working out at five in the morning.

His shirtless walks did nothing to Harry's longing desire.

"I simply wanted to kiss her goodnight. God." Harry only huffed as Louis passed him the ointment while rocking Leor in his arms. The pup was fast asleep by the time Harry had tended to his bruised nipple. Louis was not in their room now, and Harry watched through the baby monitor as the alpha rocked Leor in his arms before placing him in his and Hyacinth's twin cot and leaning down to kiss Hyacinth's cheek. The pup did not seem to stir or show any signs of waking up, so Harry found himself walking towards his closet before he rushed to the en-suite.

The reflection in the mirror was painful to his eyes as he traced the dents that the elastic of the lingerie made on his hips. He knew how hard it was for people to accept their bodies post-partum but reading about those had not prepared him for what he felt within. Louis fucked him indifferently, his hunger for Harry did not seem to dim, but the more Harry looked at himself each day, the more he wished to break every mirror.

And he did not think he could ever tell Louis because he was scared that Louis might start noticing his flaws if Harry told him about them. And Harry would rather die than have Louis feel disgusted.

So he put on his lipstick and slipped on his robe, black knickers tight around his arse as he breathed in and opened the door, finding Louis on their bed as he went through a report. Standing awkwardly while the alpha remained oblivious to his existence, Harry finally opted to clear his throat as his fingers fiddled with the tie of his robe.