Forever One Direction

Louis' POV:

The guys and I were walking back to Niall's flat when I heard a bloodcurdling scream. "Did you guys here that" I asked, "Ya I wonder who that was" Harry asked. "Let's go see what's going on" Liam suggested.

We walked around trying to find where the scream came from when we heard it again. It came from a dark alley around the corner. The others started to run towards the sound but I stopped them. "We need to go slowly" I reminded them.

I peeked my head around the corner and saw an amazing sight. It was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had flowing long blonde hair and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. And her lips, oh her lips. They were they fullest lips.

I could tell the other guys were starstruck by her too. She motioned us near her with her finger and we all started forward. She seemed drawn to Harry (what a surprise, all the girls are drawn to Harry) and soon they were making out.

Before you knew it they had disappeared, vanished into thin air. "Where did they go" Niall exclaimed surprised. Then she reappeared and took Zayn away. The same thing happened with Liam then Niall and only I was left. I was kinda freaking out now (Harry had never come back), I guess all I could do was wait.

...............................................................

Author's Note:

Hi, this is the first story I've written so it would be nice if you could comment and tell me what you think of this story. I will try to update as soon as I can, you guys are the best.

Love all of you! Xx Aubrey 😛