Best Day Ever

Ivory's Point of View

Crystal was talking to Louis, Camila and Harry, Marissa and Liam, Selena and Zayn, and I was talking to Niall!!! Omfg this is the best day of my freking life!!!! *squeal*

"Hey umm do you maybe uh want to go on uh like a date with me?", did Niall just ask me to go on a date with him. Omfg he did (ahhh)!!

"Yes! Yes yes and yesssss" I said jumping up and down. Niall chuckled. Calm yourself Ivory.

"So I take that as a yes"

"No your eat it for lunch. Yes you take that as a yes!" *squeal* is day could not get any better!

"So where are we going?" I probably sound like a little three year old now.

"It's a surprise" he says with a huge

smile on his face.

"How am I supposed to know what to wear?"

"Just wear whatever you want, you'll look beautiful in whatever you wear."

"Grr fine" why can't he just tell me.

"I'll pick you up around 7:30-8:00 (pm)." He told me.

"And I'll be ready" I say smiling.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Crystal, come help me pick out an outfit" I yelled from my room.

"But I don't want it get up"

"Come on u lazy retard"

"I am not a retard"

"Yes you are now come help me"

"Ugh, but I haven't even picked out my outfit for my date with Louis yet"

I got a shower, blow dried my hair then picked out what to wear.

I decided on jeans, my blue Aero shirt, my black DCs, and my blue Aero hoodie to match my shirt. I didn't put any make-up on cus I don't usually wear make-up, I put my hair in a side braid, and sprayed on some vanilla perfume. I had some extra time so I decided to paint my nails, blue of course to match my outfit. Idk why but I'm in a blue type of mood today (the color not the actual feeling).

Crystal's Point of View

Omg, I'm going on a date with Louis Tomlinson in less than an hour! I still had to get ready though. I got a shower, blow dried my hair and straitened it. What clothes do I wear? He wouldn't tell me where we were going so I don't know how to dress. O well I will just see what I have in my closet.

I decided on a pair of jeggins, a yellow cami, and a white shirt that the sleeves came down to my elbows. I didn't wear a jacket. I put on mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, lipstick, and perfume.. I still had some left over time but I didn't no what to do. I saw Ivory doing her nails so I decided to do mine too. I painted them yellow

Ivory's Point of View

About 15 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. It must be Niall and/ or Louis.

"I'll get it" I shouted and jumped up to get the door.

"I'm right here Ivory you don't need to shout"

"Too bad I did!"

"Just go answer the door."

I run to the door and open it to find Niall and Louis. Niall looks up from his phone and a smile immediately goes on his face.

"Hello beautiful" Niall said.

"Hi" I said back. I had a giant retarded smile on my face.

"Sorry to interrupt but where's Crystal?" Louis asked.