Forever One Direction

Crystal's Point of View

That's right, she told me when we were talking earlier today. I must have just imagined them because I was exited. I totally forgot about it until now though.

We all walked back to Marisa's house talking about the concert. I wondered if I didn't just imagined them though. We're they really there? What was wrong with their eyes? These questions and many more came flooding through my mind all at once.

We got back to Marisa's house and we all got settled in on either the couch or the floor. I was on the couch. We put a movie in but none of us really paid attention to it. We were all just talking about how exited we all were.

Don't get me wrong I was still trying to figure out what happened on the way back. I wasn't really part of the conversation, I mostly just listened. I stopped worrying about it and let myself believe it was my imagination. A part of me didn't believe that.

Don't get me wrong again, I love one direction. I just wasn't comfortable when we had the 'encounter'. I was surprised that I was that scared.

I couldn't wait for the concert but at the same time I didn't want to go. I guess nothing could go wrong there. We would be in public. Nothing to worry about.

...............................................................

The day of the concert:

Ivory's Point of View

O my god, I'm really at a one direction concert! This is the best day of my life! Even better we got front row seats! I wish the concert would start already.

While we were waiting for the concert to start we went and bought t-shirts. Then we found our seats and waited talking about how exciting this is and will be.

It finally started! They came out and started singing " One Way or Another". O my god, Niall just winked at me! He looked at me and winked!

I can't believe he did that. He kept looking at me and smiling!! I can't believe this is happening! Niall Horan, winked and smiled at me!

This really was the best day ever! I just remembered we got backstage passes too! Did I just see what I think I did! Niall blew me a kiss! I quickly caught it and blew one back. He gladly caught it. This is the best day if my entire life!!!

Crystal's Point if View

We were at the concert and it was amazing! They were great. We got t-shirts and everything. I was convinced I imagined what I saw when they came on stage. Their eyes were their usual colors.

Louis kept looking at me. He was my favorite out of the band so that was awesome! (Why was I freaked out when 'that' happened. Stop thinking about it!) I put all my thoughts of it in the back of my mind and enjoyed the concert.

When it was over we started backstage and once we got back their One Direction came to meet us! They introduced themselves even though they didn't have to. "My name is Crystal" I said. "I'm Ivory", "I'm Selena", I'm Marisa", And I'm Camila" the others said.

Louis Point of View

What a beautiful name, Crystal. I finally got to meet her face to face. She was even more gorgeous up close. "It's very nice to meet you all" Liam spoke.

...............................................................

Author's Note

Yay chapter six! How did you like it! I am so happy, 25 reads and 5 votes! Thank you all for voting. If anybody has an idea for the story I would be glad to hear it so tell me! Seriously people comment! Vote too.

Also, if your wondering if any of the characters are based off if people in real life they are. Of course one direction,I am Crystal, my friend Quinn (HoranHutch26) is Ivory, My other friend Jane is Selena, Camila is a friend of Quinn's, and my best friend Taylor is Marisa.

This chapter is dedicated to Taylor (Marisa) because she is the best friend ever! Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you all, Aubrey 😛