Explenations

Crystal's Point of View

Ivory went outside to talk to Niall. I wish she wouldn't have found me or even came looking for me. She was already upset enough about Niall.

"Crystal can I talk to you in private" Louis asked me.

"Sure" I said and followed him into the backyard.

"So what did you want to tell me" I asked once we got where nobody could hear us.

"Well I needed to tell you something... important

"You can tell me anything, just remember that" I told him.

"Promise me you won't freak out"

"Why would I freak out"

Um...they boys and I are"

"Are what"

"Vampires"

"What?" I asked because I couldn't understand him.

"Well we were walking back to Niall's flat and we heard a scream and went to see what it was when there was this girl named Cassie. She and Harry started kissing then they disappeared. She did that with the other boys until only I was left" he stopped for a moment to take a breath.

"Then she came back and started kissing me and then she bit me and I passed out and when I woke up Cassie told me I was a vampire and then we thought we weren't anymore but then Niall told me his eyes turned red when we were on our date earlier." He took another breath.

"Then we took you home and rushed back here to see Liam, Harry, and Zayn's eyes were red too. Then we googled vampires and found out about ourselves. Then you texted me and asked if you could come over and then you came. Ivory showed up then Niall took her out front to tell her we are vampires and then I brought you out here to tell you." He said then breathed heavily because he was out of breath.

"Oh I already knew you guys were vampires"

"Wait, what?"

"Oh ya I knew"

"Wait, how?" He asked clearly confused.

"Uh did you forget the night you turned and were spying on us I saw you? And your eyes turned red earlier and they still are but I jut didn't tell you" I explained.

"Oh ya I forgot about that night" he said dumbly.

"Um did you say a girl named Cassie turned you?" I said starting to shake.

"Ya why?"

"She isn't here is she" I asked getting closer to him.

"No she vanished a bit after we were turned, why?" he said wrapping an arm around me.

"She said she would get us, she said she would be back for us, she said she would find a way to get us" I repeated over and over starting to go into shock.

"Crystal?! Crystal, shhhhh it's gonna be fine, I won't let anybody hurt you ever again" he said soothingly.

I calmed down and asked worried "Is Niall going to mention Cassie to Ivory"

"Yes"

"Where did they go"

"They're out front"

"I gotta go see if she is okay"

After that I ran around the house and saw Niall and Ivory talking. Niall's back was facing me. He said something and Ivory's face went pale. He must've said something about Cassie.

Niall calmed her down and then they went back inside. When they did Louis came behind me and we walked back inside.

"So did you guys tell them?" Liam asked.

"Ya" Niall and I said at the same time.

"Crystal and Ivory you do understand you can't tell anyone about us, EVER" Liam questioned them.

"Oh we can keep that secret, we kept it well for Cassie" Ivory said.

"Wait a minute... you know Cassie" Zayn asked.

"Yes, unfortunately we do, or did, are you sure she won't come find you?" I inquired.

The moment I said that Ivory turned pale again but Niall reassured her.

"She won't be bothering us any time soon, don't worry"

"Well then now that that's settled what do you want to do?" Louis said.

"Let's play truth or dare" Harry suggested.

"Okay, can I invite Marisa, Selena, and Camila" I asked.

"Great Idea" Zayn said.

I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I pulled out my phone and called Marisa first.

"Hello"

"Hey!'

"Oh hey Crystal!"

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Nope, why?" She asked.

"Do you want to come over to Liam's flat. Me, Ivory, and the guys are here."

"Ya of course, I'm on my way" She said as she hung up.

Next I called Selena. She wasn't doing anything and said she was on her way over. Last I called Camila. She said yes and we said good bye to each other. After I was done talking to them I walked out to the living room where everyone was waiting for me.

"They all said they would love to come and they are on their way" I told them.

They were all excited and once they got there Niall said "Let the game begin". This was going to be soo fun!

Author's Note (Please read, there's some important stuff in here)

Hey everbody!!!!! Sorry it took me longer than usual to update. I honestly try to update ASAP. I couldn't think of what to write and Quinn didn't have any ideas either.

I just got a twitter a few days ago!!! I'm @Aubrey0402 you know incase you want to follow me. And Quinn's is @HoranHutch23.

I decided to start setting goals again. For the next chapter can we get 5 votes (which would be 13 cus I have 8 now). Also, if you comment I will dedicate a chapter to you and give your book a shout out. If a lot of you comment (which I hope you do) Quinn and I will pick one we like best and give you a shout out and dedication.

This chapter is dedicated to Kassidi_Byerly because she is awesome! Go read her book, it's called "Why You Again?!". It's a really good story.

Love you guys, Xx Aubrey and Quinn 😛