Mistakes

Ivory's Point of View

"Crystal where's my phone?" I asked Crystal.

"On the coffee table" She said pointing to my phone.

"Oh haha"

"You're so 'special' Ivy"

I unlocked my phone and texted Niall.

To: Nialler❤

What's going on?

From: Nialler❤

What do you mean babe?

To: Nialler❤

You know what I'm talking about

From: Nialler❤

I told you we had a meeting with Simon

To: Nialler❤

I know you're not actually meeting with Simon tell me what's going on now!

From: Nialler❤

Ok fine we're not meeting with Simon but to be honest I'm not really sure what's going on

To: Nialler❤

Why are your eyes red?

From: Nialler❤

Uh allergies

To: Nialler❤

Ni u can tell me the truth

From: Nialler❤

Actually I can't

To: Nialler❤

Whatever Ni

About a minute later my phone ringing. It was (a call) from Niall. I threw my phone across the room and heard my phone case fall off. Whatever I don't care anymore. Why should I, nobody else cares about me besides Crystal, Marisa, Camila, and Selena.

"Ivory are you okay" Crystal asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine just peachy!"

"Ivy tell me, you just threw your phone across the room, I know you're not okay" ugh why am I so 'see-through'!

"It's Niall"

"What about"

"He's lying to me, you know how they said they hade to meet with Simon?" I asked

"Ya"

"They didn't actually have to meet with him it was just a 'cover up' for whatever they're really doing, probably making out with some other girl right now!"

"Ivory they're not making out with some other girl right now"

"How do you know?!"

"I just do"

Well I don't"

I ran up to my room and locked the door. I was just so mad/sad/angry! I can't believe Niall lied to me! Twice! In one night!

I threw myself on my bed. I wanted to cry so badly. I was about to start full out sobbing. Then I realized something.

I shouldn't cry, he doesn't deserve to

get to me or to make me cry. He played with my emotions. And the saddest part is, I let him. I let him get to me and mess with my emotions.

I started sobbing. I couldn't stop. I realized if I cried it wouldn't be him getting to me. I wouldn't be crying for him. It would be for me. All the mistakes I made that led to tonight.

"Ivory come out here, please!!" Crystal kept shouting on banging on my door.

"No"

"Come on, your gonna have to come out some time"

"No I won't, I'm gonna stay in here forever"

What are you gonna do when you get hungry then, or when you need to go to the bathroom"

"That's easy, mini fridge and I have a bathroom"

"Please Ivory, come out"

"No!"

"Fine, if you feel like it later come out" and with that she stomped away.

Ugh, that was so stupid. Now everybody wants nothing to do with me. I should go fix this before I'm really all alone with nobody who cares about me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note

Please for those of you who don't read the full A/N just read these two sentences. GO AND COMMENT! I don't care what you comment. Tell me to go read your story, say 'update soon', tell me your favorite color, I don't care just comment!!!!!!!!!!!!Also if i get 5 comments there will b a special surprise in the next chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Jane (Selena) for being the great friend she is. Well see you guys in the next chapter.

Love you all, Xx Aubrey 😛