Girls Night

Marisa's Point of View

Tonight we were having a girls night. It's been two weeks since Ivory got out of the hospital. I felt so bad when I heard what happened but couldn't go and see her. We've all been busy lately, but tonight all of us were free. Selena, Camila, Crystal, Ivory, and I were going to play laser tag then head to Ivory and Crystal's place to spend the night.

I was the first one to the place so now I was waiting for everyone to get here. There weren't that many people here tonight which would make it way more fun. Crystal and Ivory walked through the door and I waved them over.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I hugged both of them.

"Hey how've you been" Ivory asked.

"Probable a lot better than you have" I replied which made her laugh.

Selena came five minutes after Camila showed up and we were ready to play. Since Ivory didn't want to run with her crutches so much she sat out this game. Crystal and I were on a team against Camila and Selena.

The voice on the speaker announced "You must shoot the vest of an opposite team member either in the back or the chest. If you are shot your vest will buzz. You can get shot three times, but then you are out. Start whenever you are ready."

I ran over to a half wall thing and crouched down so Camila and Selena wouldn't see me. Crystal followed me and crouch beside me. We slowly moved along the wall and every so often Crystal would check our surroundings to see if either of them were around. We reached the end of the wall and there was a tower nearby. I didn't have any clue where Selena or Camila was.

"Should we head to the tower then split up" I whispered to Crystal.

"Ya, go" she replied.

I ran to the tower and then Crystal ran to another half wall. She nodded at me then kept going. I checked my surroundings again and this time I saw the back foot of one of the other girls sticking out from the wall. There was a box thing set up close that I could move to and get a clear shot. I was about to go but I didn't know if she would see me or not. I crouched as low as I could and started walking towards the box. As soon as I was near to the wall I ran to the box and hid behind it.

I looked up to see where Crystal was. She was at the end of that half wall and we were both looking at who I found out was Camila. I nodded at here as I raised up into a standing position and shot at Camila's back. Her vest went off and she turned around and saw me. She raised her gun up but before she could shoot me Crystal shot her back. She turned around as I ran to a different box and Crystal went to a tower.

Now all we needed was to get one more shot at Camila and get three shots at Selena. Where was she anyway. Just as I thought that I heard a buss go off from my own vest. I looked down and my chest was lit up. I looked up and saw Selena as she darted away from me. Before she disappeared I saw her go behind the tower where Crystal and I split up. I then ran over to the tower where Crystal now was.

"I saw Selena go to the tower and Camila ran behind that wall, who takes who?" I asked.

"I think I should take Selena, we both still have three and then you only have to get one shot at Camila" Crystal replied.

"Ya that sound good. Okay split up" As I yelled she ran off to go shoot at Selena.

Now much later I heard two buzzers in a row. I assumed they were both Selena's. Then I heard one more buzzer that was Crystal's. I ran over to a wall where the ground sloped up so I could see where Camila was. Once I reached the top I turned around and there she was. My vest lit up as she shot me again. Before she had another shot I pointed my gun at her and saw her vest light up. She was out.

"Aww I though I had you" she said as she walked out of the arena and hung up her vest and gun.

"Better luck next time" I yelled to her.

Just after I yelled that I heard another buzzer. I saw Crystal walk out with a defeated look on her face. She looked up at me and mouthed 'win this' so I mouthed back 'obviously'.

Selena and I both had one shot left before we were out. I could see where she was hiding and I didn't think she could see me. I started to creep towards her, and I tried to position myself to get a good shot at her. I jumped out from behind the wall that Selena was on the other side of and pulled the trigger on my laser gun. I heard a buzz and her best lit up.

"Victory!!!" I shouted as I did a victory dance.
-
After we were done playing laser tag we decided to go get some food. We all just went to a pizza place and were sharing a pizza.

"You guys are terrible at laser tag" I said.

"Maybe it's just that you're too good" Camila laughed.

After pizza we headed back to Ivory's and Crystal's house. When we got there a window in the front of the house was smashed and the front door was open.

"What happened to your house" Selena said.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna go see" Crystal replied.

She went into the house for about a minute before coming back out. In her hand she help a piece of paper.

"Call the boys and tell them to come over now" Crystal said. She was trying to act calm so I knew something was up. Ivory got out her phone and started to dial Niall's number.

"Why is this so urgent. What does the note say" I asked.

"I'm back" Crystal read.

"Who's back?" I inquired.

"Cassie"

__________________________________

Sorry for but updating in forever. Sorta a cliffhanger. The story's getting good now so hopefully I'll have more ideas and update more.
ily, Aubrey