Forever One Direction

Crystal's Point of View

Louis and I were having a great time together. Then his phone rang.

"I gotta take this I'll be right back"

"Okay"

He came back with a sad look on his face.

"We have to go"

"Why"

"Um uh the boys and I have to um meet with Simon, ya that's it"

"Oh ok"

He looked back at me and extended his hand to me waiting for me to take it. I looked at his face and jumped back. His eyes, they were red like when I saw him (or imagined him). He looked worried.

"Is something wrong" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I said as I walked past him and towards the car. I wasn't sure how I felt about this so I just kept walking and didn't look back until I got to the car. He wasn't far behind me, when we got to the car Niall and Ivory weren't there yet.

I was nervous standing there with just him, alone, in the dark, his eyes being red, I was literally shaking in my shoes. I jumped when someone tapped me from behind. It was only Ivory.

We got in the car and Niall started to drive us home. I turned towards Ivory and she had fear and confusion in her expression.

"Ivory, are you okay?"

"H-h-his e-e-eyes"

"I know, Louis eyes turned red too, wait, did you tell Niall he had red eyes?"

"Ya, was that a bad thing"

"I dot know just yet. Remember the night you told the girls we were going to the one direction concert"

"Ya" she replied with a 'duh' look on her face.

"Okay, remember when I thought I saw them" I asked saying each word slowly and quietly.

"Ya"

"Thy had the same color red eyes then as now!"

"What, so you didn't imagine them?!'

"I don't think so"

"What does this all mean, it's really freaking me out" Ivory said looking at me. I wanted to cry because I felt sorry for her. I just remembered! Her parents are out of town. She's gonna be home all alone tonight! No, that's not going to happen.

"Do you want me to stay with you at your house tonight?"

She didn't say anything but just nodded her head. We got to Ivory's house and we both got out.

"Why did you get out Crystal" Louis asked me.

"I'm staying at Ivory's tonight" I said relived that I realized if I didn't get out I would have been all alone in the car with Louis and Niall.

We walked in the house before even saying good bye. Ivory immediately dropped to her knees and started to cry.

"Shhhh, it's okay Ivory, everything's gonna be fine" I said soothingly trying to comfort her and also myself.

Ivory's Point of View

How can she say everything will be fine? Everything isn't fine! What was supposed to be the best day turned out to be one of the worst.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Crystal asked as she held out her hand.

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand as she helped me off the floor.

We changed into pajamas and sat on my couch. I turned on the tv but we didn't really pay attention to it. We sat cross legged facing each other.

"Go head, let it all out" Crystal said and then I just spilled all my thoughts out to her.

Crystal'a Point if View

I felt so bad for Ivory. She wasn't handling this very well. She kept asking me questions like... is the something wrong with them, do u think they are ok, why did this have to happen to me, and all I could reply was "I don't know"

She was a mess. I can understand, it's one of the first time a boy has asked her out. To make it harder for her that guy just so happened to be the one and only Niall Horan.

"Do you think he played me" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"I don't think so" I replied.

"Don't lie to me Crustal, I can take the truth'

"I honestly don't think Niall would do that to you. You two connected, there was something special about the way at looked at each other"

"We'll then why did he just so happen to have a meeting with Simon and his eyes just so happen to turn the color red at that moment in time! Coincidence, I think not."

"You know why don't you just text him"

"You know what I will!" She announced as she perked up a little.

Niall's Point of View

Louis and I got to Liam's flat as fast as we could. All the lads would be there. When we got there Louis bursted through the door and practically a screamed "Guys something is really wrong"

"No kidding" Zayn said as he and the others turned around to show us their red eyes.

"What's happening" Liam spoke up.

"I don't know bit there is I e thing I know, we are going to find out" I said. I couldn't see Ivory if I was like this. She was scared of me! I swore to myself then and there I would do whatever it took to be with her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note

Go read 'The Times Lost' by Pepper737, she is awesome so go read it! Chapter 9, already? I decided to update early even though nobody commented!! Quinn did but that doesn't count. 5 comment to get the next chapter, it's not that hard.

Well anyway I realized I didn't dedicate the last 2 chapters to anybody. They are dedicated to Quinn because she wrote them.

This chapter is dedicated to the one, the only, the most amazing person in the world. If you guessed me superman wrong but close. It's (drum roll please) Louis Tomlinson!

Good bye and good night to all you great people who read my story, bye, gotta go watch dance moms!

Love you all, Xx Aubrey 😛