Birthdays crashes

Harry's POV

My hands are gripping the steering wheel as I drove to Camila's house. I was gonna ask her on a date.

I don't know why I'm so nervous like seriously I get all the girls I want. The flirt of the band. There's no way she could say no.

I pull into her driveway and stepped out of my car. I knocked on the door.

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Camila. I'm here to ask you something" I said nervously.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well I wanted to umm know if you uh want to umm go out on a date, with me" I said.

"Harry I'm flattered, but no"

"What? why?" She said no... Why would she say no?

"Well I already have a boyfriend" she explained.

"Oh okay. I'll see you later" I said goodbye and turned around and walked to my car.

I can't believe she rejected me. I had my hopes up. Now what am I supposed to with the two movie tickets I had already bought, ugh.

Zayn's POV

Selena and I are going out on our 8th date tonight. It went great when I asked her out.

*flashback*

Selena opened the door. She was confused to see me.

"What are you doing here Zayn"

"Selena, would you do me the honor of going out on a date with me?"

"Of course I will!!"she said excitedly.

"That's great! I'll pick you up at 7" I said. I gave her a hug and left to get ready myself.

*flashback over*

It went great and we are still going out! Tonight we are going bowling. I can't wait!

Crystal's POV

It's my birthday today!!! Louis told me he had something special planned. I'm super excited to see what it is! He is gonna pick me up at 6.

I can't believe I'm 20 years old. So much in my life has changed. I'm dating one of the worlds biggest super starts. I found out the five worlds biggest super starts are vampires.

Only Ivory and I know. They don't want to tell the others yet. After Ivory took it kinda hard they thought to wait for a while.

I'm wearing a blue Hollister dress with flowers on it. My hair is curled and my make up is perfect. I'm wearing sandals and my fingernails and toenails are painted white with flowers on them.

Louis should be here soon. I get a text from Marisa saying happy birthday. She said we would hang later, her and Liam are spending the day together. They are so cute! Zayn and Selena are together too! Harry got rejected by Camila but found this new girl named Kassidi who seems super awesome!

There's a knock on the door. It must be Louis! I hurry to the door and open it up to the most amazing boyfriend in the world!

"Happy birthday to the greatest girl in the world!" Louis screams as he picks me up in a huge hug while I laugh.

"Thanks so much!" I tell him.

"Now are you ready to go on the best date of your life for the best birthday of your life!"

"You know I am" I laugh again.

We head out to his car and get in. we start to drive.

"So where are we going?" I question