The Game

Ivory's Point of View

 We were about to start the game when one of the wirst things happened.

"Why r ur guys eyes red?" Camila asked.

"Ya why r they red?" Marisa ans Selena said.

"There... uh... colored contacts, yeah that's it" Liam said.

"Oh okay"

I'm glad they bought that. I wonder if the boys will ever tell them what they are. I guess I'm gonna have to wait and find out.

"Who wants to go first" Selena asked.

"I think I should since it was my idea" Harry stated.

"Well I invited Camila, Selena, and Marisa over so I should go first" Crystal argued.

"How about neither of you go first and I do" Louis suggested.

"Somebody just go" I shouted, getting bored.

"Okay, Zayn truth or dare" Louis asked.

"Truth" he said.

"Boooo" Marisa shouted at him.

"Is there a special girl in your life?"

"Well there is one girl, it was love at first sight for me, but I don't think she knows"

While he said that he stared at floor and looked up once, at Selena. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw her blush.

"Selena, truth or dare" Zayn asked her.

"Truth" She replied.

"Aw ur no fun" I shouted.

"Ivory, that's mean" Niall chuckled.

"Well I want somebody to pick dare but none of these scaredy cats will" I exclaimed sounded a bit mean even though I didn't mean to.

While I was talking to Niall, Zayn had already asked Selena her truth. She had already answered it too. Oh well.

"Liam, truth or dare" Selena asked.

"Truth"

"Oh come on" I said getting annoyed that not anyone would pick dare.

"Is it true that your afraid of spoons" She asked.

"Well no actually. I just will NOT use them in resturants because you don't know who has used them or where they've been" He explained.

"Camila, truth or dare" Liam asked her.

"Truth" she replied with a grin on her face because she knew it would bug me.

"Oh, come on!" I almost screamed.

"Do you dye your eyebrows" Liam asked with a completly strait face.

The second he said that I bursted out laughing. I mean, who dyes their eyebrows? Crystal and Marisa joined me laughing. We all laughed for a little longer than stopped so we could continue the game.

"Yes, I so dye my eyebrows" She replied in a sarcastic voice.

"Harry, truth or dare" Camila question, smiling wide.

"Dare" He said, smiling also.

"Finally" Marisa and I exclaimed together.

"I dare you to kiss me" She said, her smile getting bigger (as if it were even possible).

"Gladly" Harry replied before leaning in.

Camila leaned in also and they kissed. It lasted for about 15 seconds untill they pulled away. Once they were done I looked over at Crystal and she smirked. We both started clapping loudly. Everyone else joined in too. Camila blushed and hid her face while harry just sat there cheekily smiling.

Harry look around our circle before asking "Niall truth or dare"

"Dare, bring it on' He replied.

"Aw ya, out go Ni" I yelled while high-fiving him.

"Let me think" He said while posing like the statue 'the thinker'. It was so halarious that I bursted out laughing (again). He sat there for a moment then moved back to his original position.

"I got it, Niall I dare you to..."

________________________

A/N       (please read!!!)

Question- what should Harry make Niall do?? Comment what you think. If u don't comment I'm having a HUGE plot twist that some people may not like. I figured I'd give u the chance to decide what happens next.

As before I told u my Ipod deleted this chapter but my laptop didn't (Thank God). So I'  able to post it. Yay!!!!U didn't reach the vote goal but I updated anyway. 2 votes 4 next chapter. Thats easy enought, Right? I know u guys can do it.

Remember if u do comment u get a dedication and shout out for your story (if u have 1). No dedication for this chapter.

Vote, Comment, and Share!!!!!

Love you guys, Xx Aubrey & Quinn