Forever One Direction

Crystal's Point of View

Ivory, Selena, Marisa, Camila and I were walking to Marisa'a house. We were all staying the night there. I got a felling we were being watched.

I looked around just to be sure. I didn't see anybody. I jumped when everyone started laughing. "Is something wrong?" Selena asked. "Nothing, it's nothing" I replied.

I kept looking around. I still didn't see anybody. Suddenly I felt a gust of wind blow past me. "Did you guys feel that?" "What?" Camila asked. "That gust if wind" "Nope" they all replied.

Something was definitely wrong. I was getting afraid. I knew I had to find out what was up. I examined every inch of space around me and that's when I saw him.

I couldn't make out his features. If only he would come a bit forward. He was muscular so I figured he was a guy. I t looked like he was alone but I wasn't sure.

He was peeking out from behind a building. He was watching all of us. I could tell he looked over to me quite a bit though. I was uncomfortable think of his eyes trailing up and down my body. Not I was scared!

I knew we had to get out if there. I couldn't panic though, that would make things worse. Wait a minute, that face was oddly familiar.

I looked back at him. Brown hair swept to the side. Blue/green eyes. Stubbles of hair on his chin. That was defiantly him. Louis Tomlinson!

...............................................................

Author's Note

Chapter 4, yay! How do you like the new chapter. I was going to wait until I had 15 reads but I finished this chapter so I published it. I'm not making any more update promises because I always update too soon. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Comment and Vote!

Love you all, Aubrey 😛