Forever One Direction

Louis' POV:

I was standing in the alley waiting for something to happen. The woman came back and coaxed me to come to her. I came and she tilted my head up and leaned in. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. After that I blacked out.

...............................................................

I woke when I heard someone approach me. It was the woman from last night. "By the way my name is Cassie". "Louis" I replied. I had this burning in my throat. I was suddenly angry. "What did you do to me!" I screamed at Cassie. "I got lonely being the only vampire around so I changed you guys."

Did she say vampire? I guess that would explain most things. I did feel different, like my senses were increased by one hundred percent and like I could demolish a boulder. I saw a puddle near me and looked into it. It looked like me except the eyes. They were bright red. I stood up and started to run. I was going so fast! I ran back and tried punching the brick wall next to me. It crumbled from my force.

She said "Come with me, you need to hunt". I went with her until I heard familiar voices. I swung around and it was the guys! "Louis" they all screamed. I was happy to know they were okay. I noticed they all hade red eyes too. We all ran the rest of the way to what Cassie said was a good hunting spot.

I spotted a guy and when I got the chance I attacked. I quickly drained all his blood and left his limp body lying on the ground. The burning in my throat decreased until it wasn't very noticeable. The others did the same.I looked around and noticed Cassie had disappeared.

Where did she go? We all looked around for her but she wasn't anywhere. We all gave up and kept hunting.

I heard someone talking, was it a girl? It was, there was a group of five girls. I noticed that the burning was coming back. I could smell their blood and craved it. Once I actually looked at them though one caught my eye.

She had short light brown hair with blonde highlights in it. Her eyes were a beautiful blue/green. She had freckles on her cheeks. She was beautiful, who was she?

...............................................................

Author's Note:

Sorry for updating so late. I had to change a lot of things. Yay, second chapter. I will update again when I get 10 reads. I know you can do it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all, Xx Aubrey 😛