CHAPTER FIVE

( DISSEMBLED ! )
CHAPTER FIVE: COOL GIRLFRIEND

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄, her feet lazily moving and her head facing down at all times, watching as she slowly advanced on the grey pavement. She then felt a person run past her, she raised her stare in hopes of recognizing the moving figure, realizing it was Gwen, her braids bobbing against her red jumper as she hurried with a rock in her hand.

Isabella was curious to know what Gwen was up to, so she followed after her, quickly, she then saw a bit of commotion going on behind the fence, it didn't take long for her to realize Buzz, Matty, and Matt, Finney's bullies, were beating the now mentioned boy to the ground.

The girl was quick to drop her backpack to the ground rushing toward the people harassing her best friend, but Gwen was faster, shouting to catch the guy's attention and save her brother from this attack.

"Fucking cocksucking cowards!" The younger rushed to the scene, pulling the redhead boy apart from her brother, and grabbing the stripped shirt guy from the sleeve, immediately hitting his head with the large rock. "Fuck you too, ugly ass face." Gwen tried swinging the rock to hit the other guy's head but failed in the attempt.

She then ran to the boy, but this one responded by swinging the girl over his shoulder, dropping her harshly to the ground. Isabella couldn't take her anymore, she grabbed the redhead by his brown jacket, landing a punch on his face, knocking him to the ground, she received whimpers from the boy.

She then felt the last of the boys push her to the ground harshly, kicking her in the stomach repeatedly. She heard Finney scream her name, but she didn't have enough strength to just stand up and keep fighting, she just waited till all of this was over.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The now injured girl was sitting in her class, staring at the unlived frog in a tray in front of her, she was zoned out, so she didn't know what was going on until she felt two light taps on her shoulder, she turned around to see one of her classmates, Annabelle, staring at her with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, can I help you?" Isabella asked the girl, who stared at her in disbelief, thinking she has been ignored.

"I said, do you want to be my partner?" Annabelle answered, hoping Isabella would say yes. She always admired the girl for her elegance and her good grades, thinking she could get a better one if she was a partner with Isabella Collins.

The redhead turned her head in hopes to find Finney looking for a pair too, but all she saw was Donna, now sitting inches away from her, being Finney's partner. Isabella sealed her lips and turned to Annabelle again.

"Yeah, sure, take a seat." She accepted with a light smile, tapping the plastic cushioned chair next to her, Annabelle smiled and celebrated in her mind as she sat next to Isabella.

The mentioned girl could help but eavesdrop on Finney's and Donna's conversation, just to see what they were talking about.

"This morning, everybody's talking about it." Donna continued, referring to Finney's attack not just 30 minutes ago.
earning a disappointed expression from Finney.