CHAPTER SIX

( DISSEMBLED ! )
CHAPTER SIX: RAN AWAY

𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 she felt her limp body being dragged across a hard floor, she was dizzy and her nose hurt more than the rest of the parts in her body, she barely recognized where she was when she felt herself changing from textures, the girl now being placed harshly in a dirty and old mattress, she then felt Finney's body being thrown beside hers.

"My fucking arm, I should snap your neck for what you did to my arm." The grabber spoke, his voice echoing because of the creepy mask he was wearing, referring to Finney slicing a part of his arm in a try to defend himself.

Both of the kid's visions were blurry, they were sweaty and confused, wishing they could be home together eating some ice cream and watching a movie, not imagining being kidnapped.

Finney sat up, in an attempt to get away from the man who was getting closer to him, and Isabella just stayed there, feeling the tears wanting to break free from her iris.

"Jesus, it's covered in blood, it's like I killed someone." The man showed both kids, but mostly the boy, who was either sending him a death glare or was just too blind to understand anything.

This made the grabber raise his hand and move it in front of Finney's face. "Not like you can see shit." he kept twirling his finger and swinging his hand around.

"I know you kids are scared, but I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. What I said about snapping your neck, I was angry, is all. And you did a number on my arm. I'm not gonna hold it against you, hm?" The Grabber said in between chuckles and gasps.

"I guess... Now we're even, at least me and the boy are even, you and I are not." He said, turning his creepy mask towards Isabella's direction. "Oh, but you don't have to be scared, because nothing bad is going to happen here. On that, I give my word. Johnny." He released his grip on Isabella's leg, to raise his index finger as a sign of promise.

"You like soda?" He poked Finney's arm. "Hmm? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna go get you a soda, and then..." The trio could hear a phone ringing in the distance, but only the older one had to turn towards the door. "Is that the phone? Do you hear a phone ringing? I'm gonna go see who it is, then I'll get you guys a soda. And then I'll come back, and explain everything, hm?" He finished, rubbing Isabella's leg, he stood up and left, closing the heavy door behind him.

"Oh my god." The little girl started sobbing, she couldn't believe what was going on. What would her parents think? What would happen to her? Or Finney? Were they going to die?

As a million thoughts wandered in her mind, she saw Finney stand up and walked directly to the door, trying to pull it open, not achieving anything, he then walked to the bathroom, the redhead following after him.

She turned the lightbulb on, surprised to see a rusty toilet, with some paper on top of it, carpets laying next to it, they walked out, when the two spotted a black phone stuck to the wall, they looked at each other before running towards it and picking it up.

The boy did it, but he didn't hear any static from the other side, he tried hanging it up with his hand but this try was unsuccessful, as the girl took the cables and showed the boy they were ripped apart. He hung up the phone, disappointed.

Isabella sighed as she sat on the bed. "I can't believe this is happening to us."

"I know, but at least we got each other, we're going to get out of here." Finney followed her actions, his jeans touching the mattress as he put an arm around Isabella's shoulders, pulling her close as she nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Collins couple were sitting on the expensive couch, facing two police officers, who were writing every piece of information given to Isabella. They were desperate to find her, but also very mad because they didn't want to believe that their daughter could've been kidnapped.

"I'm telling you, she must've run away with that Finney friend of hers." Sarah Collins spat, as soon as she finished the sentence, the house phone rang, making her husband stand up quickly to answer it.

"Hello, this is the Collins." Dave Collins answered, only to be met with Finney's dad speaking through the other side. 

"Hello, is Finney at your house by any chance?" His raspy voice was muffled, and heavy breathing was also heard. When Dave realized Isabella wasn't with Finney, he sent a disappointed glare to his wife, who responded with a confused one.

Once Isabella's dad gave Finney the bad news, he hung up and explained to Sarah that none of the kids showed up to their curfew, and that's when the massive look for them started.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lo speaks!
The grabber talks too much, what the hell
ANYWAYS I think I'm doing a lot of updates bc I have 3 days off of school yay

don't forget to vote&comment!!