CHAPTER FOURTEEN

( DISSEMBLED ! )
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SPOKEN SILENCE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘, making everything very precise so the grabber fell into the trap immediately, when they were done, the both of them were sitting on the mattress waiting for the grabber to open that goddam door.

It was all silent until Finney decided to talk to Isabella. "Hey, Bella?" Finney twisted his body completely to get a better look at her.

"Yeah?" Isabella turned her head.

"If we don't get out alive I wanted to tell you something." Finney started roughly assuming the worst future for the duo. Isabella was taken aback by this.

"Woah, wait. Why are you saying we won't live?" Isabella ignored the confession time and pushed Finney to disappear these negative thoughts.

"I don't know. All I know is that I need to tell you something." Finney talked very fast, but Isabella was just nodding her head, signaling for him to continue. "So, it's been a while since I-" Finney was fidgeting with his fingers, wanting to finish the sentence when the lights turned on.

Isabella and Finney stood up, never taking their eyes off the door. When their backs collided with the wall, they tied their hands together in a way of showing them everything was going to be okay.

They expected to see the grabber standing on the stairs, but it was just a man with a funny mustache.

"No fucking way. I knew that he was hiding something down here, holy mary mother god." The man was amused.

"Please, help. C-Can you call our families or the police?" Finney walked forward, releasing his grip on Isabella.

"Oh, listen. Don't worry, he's not here. He had to go to work." The man could barely talk, not believing what was in front of his eyes. "Uh, I'm Max, guys. Stay-stay calm."

"No wonder he was freaking out this morning. Hey, you want to know the story about how I found you two?" Max spoke quickly, not caring to get both of them to safety.

Both kids denied it, they just wanted to get out of there, not to hear a little story time. Max kept rambling until the door was widely opened and an axe was smashed into his head, slicing the skull easily.

Isabella and Finney screamed in horror, watching Max fall to the ground harshly, the grabber standing in front of them. "Look what you made me do. You made me kill my brother."

"No. It wasn't us, I..." Finney tried to explain, but the terror overfilled his words.

"He was an idiot. But he was my idiot." He walked towards his brother's corpse. "I'm sorry, Max. Now I'm gonna have to out you with the others. Looks like you'll find those naughty boys after all." He ripped the axe out of his head.

"What's up with the phone, huh? I told you it doesn't work." He screamed, making Isabella, flinch at his harsh tone. "Normally, I would use a knife. But, you two are special. I'm gonna take my time, I want this to really hurt." He pointed them with the bloody axe, admitting everything.

"And I'm going to start with you." He said, looking at Isabella, who was now standing in front of Finney, before calling out his dogs name. Tying him in front of the door to make him a guardian of it.

He crept towards Isabella, swinging the axe, but she dodged it successfully as Finney and Isabella ran to the 'bathroom'. They accorded Finney was going to be the one to pull the cable to make the grabber fall on the hole in the floor. And he did so by folding his toe.

Finney did what Robin teached him while Isabella ran to the mattress, taking the grabber's axe with a smirk on her face.

When she came back to where Finney and the grabber were, she noticed he had Finney in a chokehold, so she ripped his mask out of his face, the man covering it with his hands, panicked. Giving Finney an advantage to keep hitting him, until he wrapped the phone's cord to his neck.

The phone rang, and Finney knew exactly who it was for. "It's for you." Just before the ghost boys were about to speak, Isabella took the axe again, standing in front of the grabber.

"Welcome to the nightmare end of your pathetic little life."

"You don't have much time."

"Today's the day, motherfucker."

"I can't kill you hijo de puta, so Bella and Finn are gonna do it for me."

"Finn's arm is mint!"

"Isabella ends everyone!"

At the same time, Finney pulled the cord harshly, strangulating the grabber. Isabella on the other side slammed the axe right in the grabber's chest, his blood splattering over Finney and her, it took some seconds for them to process what was happening before they made eye contact and knew they had to get out.

Isabella grabbed a piece of meat and threw it at Finney, the boy catched it swiftly before throwing it at the grabber's dog, keeping him away from the door. Both kids climbed the stairs, steps away from being free again.

Finney was the one to open the storm door a second time, the sunlight was burning Isabella's eyes. But she could see Gwen Blake sitting with her knees up to her chest on the fence of the house in front of them. The girl ran toward her brother, hugging him tightly.

The cops rushed towards the house and pulled the three of them away. Isabella had medical attention first, considering she had blood all over her arm and face.

She was sitting in the ambulance where a male doctor was telling her about how the wound in her arm wasn't that deep, so she didn't need that much medical attention.

After thirty minutes, she saw her parent's fancy car pull to the crime scene, her mother and father getting out of it as they spotted her injured daughter sitting in an ambulance all alone.

The cops weren't going to let them in, but Dave pushed them all to get to her daughter. He hugged her very tightly until her mother arrived at the emotional scene too.

But she didn't hug Isabella, she just stared at her daughters and her husband's interaction.

"Are you ok?" Dave asked the girl, scanning every part of her body as he sobbed.

"Yeah." She responded as her father embraced her again, Isabella and Sarah made strong eye contact, but none of them would say anything, at the end of the day sometimes silence says more than words.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lo speaks!
Wohooo they escaped!
So what do u think is going on w Isabella and her mother huh?

Anyway there are still some chapters to read before this story is concluded soooo

don't forget to vote&comment!