Dancing (Iruazz)

|What if Iruma attended that ball?|
!Manga spoilers, takes place in chapter 91 (it wasn't in season 2 of the anime)!
-has Iruma/Ameri in the beginning but then it switches to Iruma/Asmodeus
-fluff
*1227 words*
————————————————————————————
Devilam can be a popular event, since it's held regularly for nobles to interact with each other. Which means Asmodeus and Ameri are subject to come here for their reputation.

The two found each other and because they both didn't want to be there and away from suitors, they went to a secluded area of the ballroom and started talking about school.

"It can be tiring as student council president, but it's worth it to be able to guide the schools students." Ameri says while sipping a type of devil fruit punch for minors there. "I understand what you mean, it's also amazing that Iruma-sama is a leader to everyone he meets." Asmo says as a smile grows on his face at the mention of Iruma.

Iruma! Ameri thinks as a slight blush appears on her face. Wait! This is Irumas best friend! I could get some useful information from him.. Ameri taps her glass as she thinks and then says, "Yes, Iruma is quite an extraordinary demon for a first year."

Asmo lights up and his sense of boredom is long gone, "Yes yes! I quite agree! Iruma-sama is extraordinary indeed! He's definitely fit to be the next demon king, and I will do anything I can to make sure he can achieve it!" Ameri lightly laughs at his statement, "I can agree he would be a good demon king."

The two then go on and on about Iruma, both of them love the talk of Iruma, so they're perfect to talk to. Soon enough a young lady around their age walks up to Asmo with people snickering behind her. Ameri is the one that has to signal to Asmo that someone is behind him and wants his attention.

Asmo was about to tell the girl to go away because he was talking about Iruma-sama when she did the respectful demon gesture to ask to dance. Despite her looks, he was impressed she knew how to very respectful.

"M-May I have this dance Asmodeus..?" The girl says nervous. Asmo looks back at Ameri as a we'll talk later and takes the girls hand and kisses it to show respect, he is the Alice Asmodeus after all, "You may," everyone around them gasps besides for Ameri.

Asmodeus spins the girl around as they both put their hands where they are supposed to and dance to the other side of the ballroom in such a graceful matter everyone is entranced.

Ameri is proud of Asmo and just then chokes on her drink when she hears a familiar voice calling her name. Her stabilizes herself and turns around to see a very, nice looking Iruma. "I-Iruma?! I-I didn't think you would be here!" Ameri says while she becomes all flustered.

Iruma lightly laughs which makes Ameri turn more red, "Grandpa wanted to have a few words with somebody and decided to bring me along since you and Azz- er Asmo would be here." Ameri tries to keep her heart from jumping out of her chest.

Iruma looks around to see everyone dancing, "Oh are we supposed to be dancing?" A light blush appears on Irumas face, "C-Can we- dance as well?" He puts his hand out and up for Ameri because well, height difference.

Ameri is screaming in her mind, A formal d-dance with Iruma?! This is too much! "A-Ahem- yes we can Iruma, I'll do my best."

Iruma lights up, "Oh- okay! I apologize but I really can't dance that well." Ameri takes his hand, "It's alright, I'm already honored to have this dance with you." The two start off slow, and once Ameri sees Iruma getting the hang of it, they go to the right speed and start dancing around in their area.

Asmo and that girl were a bit away so everyone around these two are amazed, seeing Sullivans grandson and the Ameri dancing, touches a soft spot in everyone's heart how cute they are.

Asmo comes back quickly and when he sees Iruma, his heart picks up pace seeing how nice he looks dressed formal like this. But just then his heart drops to see he is dancing with someone, and that someone is Ameri.

His eyes have a dangerous glint in them, as he can tell Ameri is enjoying it, and that he can tell Ameri has feelings for Iruma the same way he does. Except that's impossible! No one else can feel the same way as Asmo does for Iruma.

When the song finishes and the two don't separate immediately, and Asmo sees them blushing at each other, his hand catches on fire as he can't contain his jealously. His glove burns to ashes but he doesn't care, just separate away from each other already!

With Asmo glaring holes at the two, Iruma becomes nervous, thinking he shouldn't be here, but it's Asmo his best friend! So he lets go of Ameri to go check on Asmo.

Asmo goes back to a calm and happy state when he sees Iruma approach him, "Iruma-sama! I'm so happy to see you here! Of course you would amazing in formal wear." Iruma lightly blushes getting compliments from Asmo.

"It's good to see you here Asmo!" Iruma says with a grin and hoping Asmos murderous glare from earlier isn't anything serious. Ameri looks at the two still processing she had a romantic dance with Iruma, when her dad calls for her and they have to leave early due to security reasons.

Asmo rejoices in his head that Ameri left, and now he has Iruma for himself to dance with. "I know the song is over, and this is selfish of me to ask, but may I dance with you Iruma-sama?" Iruma quickly nods and grabs Asmos hands, "Of course we can! Ameri taught me how to do the dance properly so I won't trip!" he says with a laugh again.

Asmo doesn't like the fact Ameri had his first dance, but also over the moon over his laugh, he never wants it to stop. The blush on his face is so obvious, but it doesn't matter. He holds onto Irumas hand and the two get into the right position and start to dance to the wrong music, but it doesn't matter.

The two can't look away from each other, both of their beauty is too much for the other, but don't dare look away to ruin the moment. Asmo can see in Irumas eyes that he's enjoying this, and really enjoys looking at Asmo which makes him more embarrassed.

Asmo subconsciously had flames dance around the two as well, an extra measurement to make sure no one disturbed them, but it was also pretty as well.

At the end of the song, the hand Asmo has on Irumas gets a bit tighter and he leans down to kiss his hand and look back up at Iruma, their faces only inches away, "Thank you for the dance Iruma-sama. I quite enjoyed it."

Iruma Suzuki, with his face as red as a tomato, can only nod and say, "Me too".