Star Gazing (Iruazz)

|Iruma never really paid much attention in the human world, so Asmo teaches Iruma a bit about them|
-thinking scientifically idk how the human and demon world would have stars but shh
-wow this one is really short gah
-fluff
*661 words*
————————————————————————————

Iruma was sleeping over at Asmos house, without Clara because she had to stay home and babysit her siblings.

The two had a lot of fun, and also a lot of peace. They simply stayed in Asmos room and talked about pretty much everything, except Irumas secret of course.

They were like this from afternoon to early night. Asmo looked out his window and smiled looking back at Iruma, "Hey Iruma-sama, tonight it's very clear outside, wanna go look at the stars?"

Iruma looks at Asmo with curiosity, "Is there something special about them?" Asmo slightly gasps in shock that Iruma doesn't know the value of stars like he does, "Why yes there is something special about them! May I take you outside to look and show you why?"

Iruma shrugs and follows Asmo to his balcony connected to his room. Asmo makes the torches on his balcony go out so that the two can see the stars in darkness.

Asmo sits down on the ground carefully making Iruma sit down in front of him and points up to the sky. Iruma looks up and gasps at what he sees.

Hundreds of thousands of little lights are are in the sky sparking. Almost like if a firework show was stuck in time.

Iruma lays down to get a good look at the sky without hurting his neck, and doesn't realize he put his head on Asmos lap.

Asmo quickly looks away from the stars to look down at Iruma in shock and his face instantly turns red. For once he is silenced unable to say a word. His shock turns to adoration as he gets a good look at Irumas awestruck face, and the stars reflecting in his eyes back at him.

Iruma feels Asmo looking at him so he tilts his head back to look at Asmo, "Is something wrong? Aren't you supposed to be looking at these stars?"

Asmo quickly makes Iruma look back up at the sky because he can't take this, "E-Everything is okay I-Iruma-sama! Just keep enjoying the sky!" Asmos heart is beating so loud in his chest he fears Iruma will hear it.

After a while of just mindless staring Iruma speaks up, "So are you going to tell me what's so special about them? They are very pretty and all but they must have some other purpose right?" And puts his hand up as if trying to touch them.

Asmos eyes goes soft and with his pupils changing shape to that of a heart, he gets over his nervousness and lightly grabs Irumas hand that was up, "Each star up there represents a demon, for every demon born creates a new star and with it disappearing when a demon dies. It's also said the star closest to yours is your soulmate, and shines brightest only to you."

Irumas face starts to blush as well and keeps his eyes on the sky. He looks around until he can identify the most bright one and uses his other hand to point to it, "That one is the most brightest to me."

Asmo looks up to see where Iruma is pointing, and sees a very small almost unable to see star next to it. The star Iruma is pointing at must be his right? So why is there such a small one next to it, that one has to be Irumas star right?

Asmos grip on Irumas hand tightens a bit and Asmo looks at the hand he is holding, It doesn't matter, the stars can be wrong for all I care, but I know I want to be Irumas. I hope one day he wants to be mine as well.