Art (Platonic Iruclarazz)

|The tree try to draw each other as a challenge|
-includes my own art :>
*895 words*
————————————————————————————
The three were just doing their daily thing during their break at lunch, Clara causing chaos and Asmo trying to stop her while Iruma just smiles eating his food.

Clara summons paper and pencils from her pockets and lays it out in front of the other two. Asmo grabs a pencil, "What's this for? It's lunchtime."

Clara giggles voicing her idea, "We should draw each other and see who's better." Iruma finishes his third plate and grabs a pencil as well, "Sounds fun, I'll do it."

"Iruma-sama.. you can still eat and not do this foolishness." Asmo says taking his first bite from his own food. Clara looks at Asmo offended, "It's just drawing! Cmon Azz-Azz!"

Iruma pushes a piece of paper over to Asmo, "Clara is right, it is just drawing, nothing too extreme." Asmo sighs as he takes his second and probably last bite of food. And also because Iruma has convinced him to draw with him and Clara.

Clara chuckles about to show her artistic genius, "Take as much time as you need, this is a pure competition." And Iruma moves all of his plates away, "Do we get something if we win?"

Clara thinks for a second, "Whoever wins gets to ask the other two to do something for them." Iruma and Asmo oo in interest. Even though I can't say no to anything anyway. Iruma thinks.

They all also agreed on a time limit, a bit before lunchtime ends so that they can all see and talk about their drawings.

Clara scribbles with her pencil and doesn't take that long to finish, and once she is she hides her piece of paper and now has to patiently wait.

Iruma finishes after another minute also just scribbling with his pencil doing a simple doodle, honestly he just kind of stole the art style from Balam-sensei to try and do something. He sees Clara hiding her paper so he decides to do that too.

Asmo is concentrating and looks like he's going all out on this drawing. Clara and Iruma see he might take a bit longer so they look at each other and start having mild conversation.

After what seems like a while Asmo puts on a proud smile and hides his paper which makes Clara and Iruma realize he finished drawing.

Clara stands up first, "Okay! Since I finished first I want to show mine first!" She shows her drawing proud to the other two.

Iruma smiles and lightly claps to praise Clara while Asmo just looks at it dissatisfied. Iruma lightly elbows Asmo to look more happy about it to which Asmo does immediately. "It looks nice Clara." Iruma says which makes Clara light up.

Clara sits back down with a very happy smile on her face and Iruma stands up nexts. "Aha, mine isn't the best but ah here it is." He says as he flips his paper around to show his drawing.

Clara and Asmo oo at it and start exclaiming about how beautiful and it and how cute they all look

Clara and Asmo oo at it and start exclaiming about how beautiful and it and how cute they all look. Asmo said more compliments even if the art wasn't the best, because well it's Iruma. And Clara was just happen to have Iruma draw her next to him.

Clara having looked at the picture for long enough is able to recreate it with her magic and holds it up, "Haha I have my own now!" Asmo looks over at Clara snatching the paper, "It's mine now! You can make another one yourself."

Clara gasps at him offended but does create another one for herself. Iruma just laughs at their antics knowing his art was not the best.

Now that is Asmos turn Iruma sits down and Asmo stands up. Asmo smirks proudly at his drawing and shows the two the glory of his drawing.

Iruma and Clara look at his drawing in awe, Iruma just staring at it longer while Clara realizes, "Why do I look like that in the corner!" Asmo just brushes it off saying, "That's how I see you

Iruma and Clara look at his drawing in awe, Iruma just staring at it longer while Clara realizes, "Why do I look like that in the corner!" Asmo just brushes it off saying, "That's how I see you. And Iruma I'm sorry I couldn't have drawn you in all your glory!"

Iruma looks at Asmo in shock, "No no it looks great! Amazing really!" Asmo lights up from the praise and has a big smile on his face.

Clara pouts and huffs, "Even though Iruma-chi looks amazing in yours, I'm voting for Iruma-chis drawing because he drew me the same way as him and you."

Asmo crosses his arms, "It doesn't matter if your drawing is better, I was going to vote for Iruma-sama anyway." Iruma realizes that means he won this little competition and his vote wouldn't matter, "Well if you're both voting for me I guess I don't need to choose between the two of you- both of your drawings were great."

Asmo slams his hand on the table, "Don't compare my drawing to the likes of hers! There is no competition between the two!"

"Azz-Azz don't be making fun of my masterpiece!" Clara exclaims as the two start fighting each other (playfully not fill out war).

Ah jeez, Iruma thinks. Iruma looks toward the plate that Asmo had and didn't finish and slowly reaches for that starting to eat Asmos food since he doesn't notice.