Secret Santa With The Misfits

|Exactly what the title is|
-this is more of a headcannon chapter then more of a whole story chapter so it's not really well written as a full on story
-hey I'm not dead whoops
-also totally not late Christmas special by hm, it's not late okay
*1366 words*
————————————————————————————
Iruma was the one to bring it up with the misfits during their free time. He's seen it happen during his work and decided it would be fun to share with the misfits as they don't exactly celebrate Christmas.

When questioned Iruma just said it was a family tradition his family did. But everyone liked the idea of a free present and the wonder of who got it for you so they all agreed.

Iruma uses a hat that he transformed into existence to put slips of paper in it with everyone's names in it.

The order in who went to pick was in alphabetical order. Agares, Allocer, Asmodeus, Clara, Elizabetta, Gaap, Iruma, Jazz, Kamui, Keroli, Lied, Purson, and then weirdly enough Sabnock was last. No one opened their slip until everyone got one and this is how the whole ordeal went down: (A/N: I just used a wheel randomizer)

Agares picked Lied
Allocer picked Iruma, but was switched for Gaap when Asmo almost fought him for it
Asmodeus picked Gaap, but ultimately refused and found who picked Iruma and "politely" asked for his
Clara picked Kamui
Elizabetta picked Jazz
Gaap picked Allocer
Iruma picked Keroli
Jazz picked Clara
Kamui picked Sabnock
Keroli picked Purson
Lied picked Asmo
Purson picked Agares
Sabnock picked Elizabetta

Everyone decided to get the present done by the end of the week before the week before finals so that's how the plan was finalized.

On that day gifts were brought in all shapes and sizes, and the only thing written on it was who it was for, and then the person that received the gift had to get it right, or they don't receive the gift until the end of next week.

Going the opposite way now, Sabnock got to open his present first from Kamui. Kamui got him a fine new necklace chain with a new exotic metal on it for Sabnock to use. Sabnocks guess was going to be Iruma, but he wanted to get it right so he had to think. In the end he successfully guessed Kamui and was allowed to keep it.

It was Pursons turn next, and he was trying his hardest to not just disappear into mist. His present was from Keroli, and what she got him was a nice pair of detection warding glasses. Purson was very confused, as that is what his bloodline magic is but Iruma brought up the point that using the glasses would help him preserve his mana more. Because of that Purson guessed it was Iruma, but he was wrong as it was Keroli so he won't be getting the glasses for a while sadly.

It was Lieds turn now and he was very excited. Agares had gotten him a gift and it was a comfy cushion that could grow or shrink into a desired size. Lied thought it was a very good present because of the amount of times he sits on the play to play video games instead of sitting somewhere comfy. But because of this he was able to guess easily who it was, Agares, because who else would give him a comfy cushion.

Keroli was next and she was a bit nervous being in the spotlight when not as Kuromu. When she opened the gift she lightly gasped at the finest dress and accessories that would be perfect for her idol look. She thought it had to be Iruma or Asmo, but deciding between the two it was probably Iruma which she guessed right. Everyone was confused on how Iruma knew what to get her and he just said it was a lucky guess.

Kamui was secretly excited hoping his gift was from a girl so he quickly ripped his gift open to find a mini plush version of him. By the way he looked around the room and saw Clara's huge smile he quickly guessed it was from her. Even though it was from Clara, Kamui still liked it.

Now it was Jazz's turn to where Elizabetta got him something. Jazz opened his present to find some more fashionable rings and earrings. Because of how fancy and how fashionable they looked he guessed it was Elizabetta, even though he couldn't wear the rings he was still grateful for the earrings.

Everyone was waiting for Irumas turn and everyone just knew that it had to be Asmo who got him something. There were about 10 presents with the name Iruma. Iruma didn't even have to open them to know it was probably Asmo or Clara that would bring more then one present like this. But since Clara was already guessed Iruma just guessed Asmo. Asmo was very happy that Iruma guessed him right even though Iruma didn't open the presents while they were there. Fun fact when Iruma went home to open them later everything was some of the most fanciest things money can buy and Iruma secretly asked his grandpa to reimburse Asmos mom for all of it.

Gaap was next and Allocer was the one to got him. Allocer got Gaap a technologically and chemically advanced sword sheath to be able to hold a stronger blade and much more mana in it. Gaap was very grateful and almost in tears, but how advanced it was he was able to guess it was Allocer.

Elizabetta wondered if her fated loved one would be the one to give her a present, while it was just Sabnock. What he got her was some limited edition fashion magazines and also a new necklace that would technically make her torso area pop out more which would help her more in situations. Elizabetta was stunned on who would get her this, and she thought it had to be one of the other girls but they were already shown to have gotten others presents. In the end she couldn't decide and guessed Lied and got it wrong even though Lied was very happy to be assumed.

Clara was of course excited no matter what she got, Kamui got her simple handmade keychains of many kinds of familiars. Clara was too happy to try and guess right and said Iruma, so she got it wrong and the keychains stripped from her for another week.

Asmodeus knew he wouldn't show any appreciation unless it was from Iruma. So this of course made Lied stress for days on what to get him. In the end Asmodeus opened up a video game that was meant for two people and because it was a video game Asmodeus assumed it was from Lied. He was right and didn't show much appreciation besides a simple thanks, but when Lied told him he got that so he can play with Iruma Asmo lit up and happily thanked Lied.

Allocer got a gift from Gaap, and Gaap got him some heavily detailed books about any topic basically. Allocer thanked whoever it was and used deductive reasoning to bring it down to the only two people it could be and guessed right that it was Gaap.

Agares was the last and final one, was pretty much sleeping through the whole time and only woke up for his present. Purson used the best of the information he had to get Agares a decent present, which was a massive fluffy blanket that fit perfectly over the cloud Agares normally slept on. Agares smiled as he threw the blanket over him and just fell asleep again without answering who gave it to him. Gaap will have to try and take it away from him and keep it away from him for the next week now.

Overall everyone agreed it was a fun time and successful. They also all agreed that they were going to do this again next year and maybe every year after as their own tradition. It makes Iruma happy to see his own human culture being accepted by demons.