Pocky Game (multiple ships)

|Short snippets of multiple ships playing the pocky game|
-(in order) contains Iruazz, Iruma/Clara, Irumeri, Lied/Jazz, Gaap/Agares, Shichiro/Kalego, Kalego/Opera
-not all of them are successful aha
*total 2336 words*
————————————————————————————
Iruazz
Thanks to Opera, Iruma was able to contain a homemade pocky box. Iruma saw a lot of people at his old work play this game fooling around, so he decided he wanted to try this game with his precious Asmo.

He managed to secure a time without Clara interfering, and he was going to do it at Asmos house.

Once the two were all comfy in Asmos room, Iruma took out the box of pocky which Asmo asks, "What kind of snack is that Iruma-sama? I don't think I've seen it before."

Iruma takes out a piece of pocky and replies, "It's a pretzel with chocolate on one end. But you can also play a game with it."

Asmo tilts his head in curiosity at what this game is, and Iruma explains what to do. Asmo slightly blushes at the thought of maybe kissing Iruma, but agrees to the game none the less.

Iruma sets the piece of pocky in his mouth and leans forwards towards Asmo. Asmo keeps his hands on his knees to contain himself and leans forward to bite on the other end of the pocky.

Iruma takes the first bite to move forward and then Asmo follows. The two keep taking small bites until they're only half an inch away.

The two sit there still, looking into each other's eyes. Asmo becomes the most nervous out of the two and is almost about to pull away.

Iruma notices this and grab's onto Asmos shoulders biting the last piece of pocky to be able to kiss Asmo. Asmo looks at Iruma in shock and doesn't do anything besides kiss Iruma back.

After a few seconds the two pull away with Asmo turning his face to hide his blush. Iruma who is blushing as well just lightly laughs and says, "I win Azz-kun."

Iruma/Clara__________________________
Iruma and Clara were having a mini picnic behind Irumas house. Thanks to Opera they were basically having a mini banquet outside under a tree.

Even after all the food the two balls of never ending energy weren't full. Clara decides to summon some boxes of pocky and open the box with her teeth, "Iruma-chi! We should play the game you made!"

Iruma of course can't deny her request so he agrees. Clara at first pulls out all the pocky in the box but Iruma had to stop her and only use a single one.

Clara puts the piece of pocky in Irumas mouth and then bites on her end of it.

Iruma gets lost on how good the pocky is and keeps biting on it not realizing how close he is getting to Clara.

Clara took a bite before seeing Iruma getting closer to her and her face becomes red with embarrassment.

When the two become only a few small bites away Clara makes a surprised noise making Iruma alert on what's going on, and seeing how close he is to Clara he turns red as well and freezes.

The two just sit there with the pocky in their mouths staring at the ground embarrassed. Eventually Iruma uses his hand to break the pocky in the middle and eats his part, "Since we weren't doing anything I just broke it so.. it's a tie?"

Clara still in shock covers half her face and eats her last piece nods, "Yeah, a tie. I'm.. still glad we played."

Irumeri_____________________________
The two were having their at least once a week reading session, and Iruma just finished reading a whole novel sighed grabbing to eat a macaron.