Discovery (Misfit Class)

|Over time the misfits piece together about how bad Irumas life was actually with his parents|
-miniature spoilers of the harvest festival and I guess miniature spoilers cause of Purson showing up
*2100 words*
————————————————————————————
It all started with a random thought that Lied had. The misfit class were currently out going to the outdoor markets right after school and Lied says aloud for everyone to hear, "We all know principal Sullivan is Irumas grandpa, but where were the parents? Surely he had to have had children to have Iruma- and then that begs the question when did principal Sullivan get a giRl?"

Everyone stops in their track and looks at Lied confused. Except for Iruma as he is slightly panicking inside now that he realizes that it is a genuine question and he doesn't know how to explain it.

Asmo makes a hm sound and then says, "I mean you're not wrong Lied, surprisingly, I'm sure it would be popular outcry if he had a son or daughter, and would probably be much more boasting with them then Iruma-sama."

Everyone besides for Iruma and Asmo agree with his statement and now look at Iruma in wonder. Gaap asks first, "Iruma-dono, how come no one has heard anything about your parents but you're a celebrity?"

Iruma gulps in nervousness and fidgets caressing his finger on his ring before trying to come up with a lie, "Ah- family business! Private- yes private family business ahaha."

Most of the misfit class just look at Iruma with an obvious look. They were going to ask more before Asmo steps in again, "We shouldn't bother Iruma-sama with asking about his parents if it's private family business. We are only his comrades, some of us friends hehe, but we have no right to bother him about it and pester him to know information that principal Sullivan wants to keep private."

Everyone besides Iruma nods their head in understanding. Iruma internally sighs in relief and internally thanks Asmo. The rest of the misfit class drop the subject and move on to their afternoon of shopping.

The next instance was with Lied, again, in the harvest festival. He thought he would have to be the big brother of the two and take care of Iruma, cause he grew up in the Sullivan household, he must have been treated like a baby all his life.

But what surprised him was Iruma instantly taking charge and spouting out orders of how to survive in the wild. As much as it surprised Lied, deep down he was a bit concerned he was so knowledgeable with this and so serious. Like.. he's had to actually live like that before.

The next instance started with outbursts from Sabnock, asking all the guys in the classroom to show off their chest and muscle. The girls were out doing their own thing, so that's why Sabnock wasn't embarrassed to ask all the guys.

Asmo just glares at Sabnock and told him it's a horrible idea and that he and Iruma-sama will leave immediately. But because Iruma can't physically say no he quietly agrees much to the shock of Asmo.

Sabnock doesn't have to take anything off, and just flexes out his chest exclaiming, "Clearly my muscles are the most worthy of demon king! No one else can beat me!"

Pretty much all the guys in the misfit class, besides Agares, Gaap, and Purson took off their shirt to show off.

Of course the next runner ups in muscle were Asmo and Jazz. Lied looked at shock at Jazz and cried on the inside looking at his barely toned torso.

The rest didn't really have much clear muscle definition in their torsos. When they got to Iruma they were shocked with what they saw, his torso and arms were littered with scars.

In the demon world scars are actually pretty rare, as most of the time they can be healed before the scar tissue forms.

They all gape in shock looking at Iruma which makes Iruma slightly insecure. He doesn't have much clear muscle definition right now and honestly forgot about all the scars on his body before he fully got his ability to dodge everything.