Misfit Class Snowball Fight

Literally just the chapter name

-no declared ships
-fluff and just fun
-takes place before evidol games but no manga spoilers
*2100 words*
————————————————————————————

It was just another day of walking to school for Iruma with Clara and Asmo. Iruma was forced to be bundled up in an expensive jacket thanks to his grandpa because the temperature slightly went down lately. Clara decided to summon a jacket just to copy Iruma so she's bundled in like 5 jackets and 6 scarves. "Aren't you getting hot like that?" Asmo asks still wearing his normal attire. "You're one to talk Azz-Azz! Your body temperature is always high because of your fire magic!" Clara says taking off a scarf because she is indeed getting a bit hot like that.

Iruma puts his arms up to stretch them If only it snowed in the demon world here, as much as I hated the snow since it made my life a lot more difficult it was still pretty and fun at times and just then Ali-san peaks his head out of the hood Iruma had on his head and waves his finger at the sky saying some magic word Iruma didn't recognize and suddenly clouds formed in the sky.

"Ali- huh where did all those clouds come from?" Iruma says. Asmo gets in a defensive stance, "Well if it's some sort of attack I'll make sure you're safe Iruma-sama!" Iruma shakes his head and goes past Asmo, "They're just clouds, it was probably Suzy-sensei." As they got closer specks of white coming down from the sky became visible.

Clara instantly became excited and tried to eat them but Asmo melted all the white speaks that got close in fear of Iruma and Clara's safety. One managed to slip by him and land in Iruma's hand to which he recognizes it and exclaims, "It's snow! Azz-kun and Clara it's snowing!" The two go quiet at Iruma's happiness of such a thing. "So it's not dangerous? I'm ashamed to not know what this snow is, sorry Iruma-sama." Asmo says while slightly bowing. Now that she knows its not dangerous Clara starts jumping up and down trying to get the snow to land in her mouth, "It has no taste, it just tastes like rain but colder!" Iruma sticks out his tongue to catch some snow too, "Thats because snow is just frozen bits of water, once theres enough you can do so much with it like make snowmen and snow ball fights!"

Asmo decides to do the same thing the other two are doing but all the snow melts right before it hits his tongue, "Snow ball fights? Is it like execution cannonball? How does it work Iruma-sama I would love to know! Maybe we can help raise your rank with it!" "No no Azz-kun its not like- actually it kind of is but you dont exactly have a way of getting out. You take a bundle of snow and sculpt it into a ball and then you throw it at people and have fun! Sometimes it got intense enough that people would build forts to hide in and then attack!" If only I could join, I always had no choice but to watch cause I would be too busy trying to survive or be working.

Asmo and Clara's faces go dark, "It sounds like a fierce and scary battle of territory and dominance Iruma-sama." "What no no! It's meant to be a game!" Iruma quickly says, "A game you say? Why didnt you just say that sooner lets play then!" Clara exclaims. "Clara no we cant its about time for classes- and plus we need more snow before we can do anything like that. Speaking of classes we need to hurry up we've been standing here too long!" To where Iruma starts running ahead and of course Asmo and Clara follow trying to turn it into a race.

The main conversation in the Misfit class was all about the mysterious white flakes that just suddenly came down from the random clouds. Iruma had to give everyone a lesson on what snow is and what you can do with it, even had to tell Kalego that it was harmless and wouldn't affect their classes, since you know there were no windows. Then classes in the royal one went on as normal, but Iruma was nervous as he wanted to ask everyone to do something with him. He didnt want to bother with such a silly little request but he's learned he has to be more bold so he'll gather the courage to ask the class a simple question such as a snowball fight.