Sound Ninja's

Third Person POV

(Y/N) decided to rest for a bit since she was exhausted from Orochimaru's battle. Naruto was conscious along with Sakura and Sasuke. They decided to wait for (Y/N) to wake up before they continued their journey to find both scrolls since Orochimaru destroyed theirs.

Naruto grumbled as he looked at his best friend in worry. He wasn't there to see the battle between the snake and her so mostly Sasuke filled him in on what happened. Nobody didn't want to admit it but, she was the strong one out of all of them. Sasuke felt jealous that she acquired this much power and he didn't know how. Who trained her?

Currently, the three Genin were taking watch as they searched the area for an enemies. (Y/N) protected them, now it was their turn. Suddenly Sasuke snapped his head upwards.

"Dammit!" Sasuke narrowed his eyes. Naruto and Sakura followed his gaze and saw the Sound Ninja's standing right in front of them.

"You're all exhausted. At least you don't need to keep watch anymore. There's no point since we already found you. Now wake that girl up! We want to fight her as well as Sasuke" Dosu demanded

"In your dreams you incapacitated mummy!" Naruto growled, taking out a Kunai and standing in front of (Y/N) protectively. Sasuke glared at them and took out a Kunai as well

"What do you want with them?!" Sakura asks

"We know Orochimaru is calling the shots from behind the scene" Sasuke said.

Naruto growled at them "You did this to (Y/N)! This all your fault!"

"Now you punks are really getting mad, how can I stay quiet after you bad-mouthed us? First I'm gonna demolish you brats and then I'll kill (Y/N) and Sasuke!" Zaku stood up from the boulder that he was previously sitting on. All three Genin took their stances, ready to fight.

"Wait Zaku!" Dosu said

"What? Why?" Zaku looked at Dosu

Dosu took a few steps forward and then bent down "You think we don't know about you're little trap? The color of this grass doesn't even grow in a place like this!" Dosu stated, standing back up

"You're just a joke! You only threw that Kunai at the squirrel so it wouldn't get caught in your trap?" Zaku smirks

"Now we kill them!" Dosu tilts his head before all three of them jumped in the air. Sakura set off her log trap. They looked surprised for a moment until Dosu used his sound gear to break the log.

"No way!" Sakura cried out. Sasuke cursed as Naruto grinned widely.

"It looks like you three have no talent as ninja's at all! You guys need to make more of an effort if you want to beat us!" Sasuke and Naruto got ready to defend themselves until a voice resounded in the area.

"Leaf Hurricane!" Lee shouted as he kicked the Sound Ninja's away and sent them flying back. Lee landed in front of Sakura and the others. Sasuke glowered at Lee

"Bushy brows!?" Naruto pointed at Lee.

"Looks like you also need to make much effort!" Lee told the Sound Ninja's. Dosu narrowed his eyes at him

"Who are you?" He asked Lee. Naruto and Sasuke took this moment to look back at (Y/N). They were worried for her

"I am the handsome devil of the Leaf Village! My name is Rock Lee!" Sakura deadpanned at him. Naruto burst out laughing and Sasuke's eye twitched as he stared at Lee.

"Handsome devil?!" Naruto tried to contain the laughter but he couldn't. He burst out laughing again. ROTFL!

An anime vein twitched on Lee's head "Stop laughing Naruto!"