8. interrogation

CHAPTER EIGHT
☆★☆★→ interrogation ←☆★☆★

CHAPTER EIGHT☆★☆★→ interrogation ←☆★☆★

Word count: 2.8K
Warnings: language, Alexander Pierce being a dick

————————☆♡☆————————

To say Maddison stark has an attitude is an understatement.

In fact— she's almost as bad as her father.

But when the governement try's to accuse her and her friends of being actual evil villains..... the girls attitude nearly rised through the damn roof.

"I want my dad. Or a lawyer." Maddison stated calmly as she sat in the chair being investigated by secretary Pierce, one hand cuffed to the bar on the table, and the other hand laying flat against the metal surface.

Pierce looked up at her from her file. "And do you have a lawyer miss stark?" He asked the girl, knowing for a fact that she didn't have one.

Of course she didn't have a lawyer. Why would she need one?

She's a super hero. Not a villian.

She smirked. "No I don't because I actually don't get in trouble— but I have no issue getting one if I need to." She added with smile and a head tilt.

He leaned back in his chair. "When we arranged your adoption with Tony we agreed to keep it on the low— not tell anyone your whereabouts..... Now the whole world knows about you and your little group." He waved his hand around.

She squinted her eyes at him. "When shield arranged my adoption with Tony I wasn't even five years old. Things have changed. Maybe it's time the world knows I exist." She pointed out.

He disapprovingly shook his head at her, looking down at her file once again.

Did he think she was asking permission?

"And you started a group of vigilantes without the approval of us or any sort of government?"

She scoffed. "My father didn't seem to have a problem with it." She said back.

His eyebrows raised a little at her comment.

"Stark knew about all this?"

Maddison immediately regret her previous statement.

And with the blank expression on her face, Pierce decided to get up, and head out of the room.

"Seriously? Come on!" She yelled, but he walked right out of the room, not waiting to hear what she was saying.

While Maddison was being questioned by the secretary, the rest of the young avengers were being questioned by one of the Sheild detectives.

Kate was alone in the room waiting for someone to come and question her next when she saw her Apple watch go off.