9. emergency contact

CHAPTER NINE
☆★☆★→ emergancy contact ←☆★☆★

CHAPTER NINE☆★☆★→ emergancy contact ←☆★☆★

Word count: 2.1K
Warnings: language

————————☆♡☆————————

Maddison loves Peter's room.

She loved it because it was filled with memory's...... Ones that reminded her of the two of them.

Specifically right now— she was laying on Peter's bed staring at his 'Star Wars, the empire strikes back' poster that was pinned up on his wall. It reminded her of his first day here.

She smiled to herself at the memory.

She took her gaze off the poster and looked over at Peter who was sitting in the middle of the room on the floor— something he does quite often— while reading a book on physics that Bruce gave him last week.

The room was silent. Not an awkward silence, but just silent. It was actually kinda nice.

She lived for moments like this. Sure, she loves spending time with all of her friends....

But Peter made her feel so different. He made her heart skip a beat every time he walked into the room, or she was constantly staring at him with love in her eyes during class and any time they hung out.

Not that Maddison doesn't love the rest of her friends— of course she does. She would take a bullet for any of them in a second.

But she just looked at him differently then she did the rest of her friends.

She's never felt this way. Ever.

And it confused her.

Peter could almost sense the girls eyes on him, and looked up from his page to in fact see her hazel eyes staring back at his own.

She didn't care that he had caught her though.

She just kept staring.

He cracked an awkward smile. "What are you staring at?" He nervously chuckled.

She just smiled and shrugged. "Nothing. You just look so peaceful." She said back, rolling onto her side.

If only she knew how Peter felt on the inside right now.

Frustration, anger, and guilt were just few of the many emotions he was feeling after his hectic morning. He'd barely even talked about what happened during his interrogation. He barely talked about the situation at all.